Something Different

ANDY'S POV
Today was when we all go home from tour. I was on my bunk, writing down thoughts in my mind like a journal and some other shit I do. It been an hour and I haven't heard anything from the guys. I ignored the thought till it was 30 minutes passed. My thoughts took control, I got up and put my stuff away into my bag that one of our fans gave me during tour. I quickly put on some clothes And did all the others things I do when I rush. I walk out with a Batman shirt, some black jeans, other wardobe stuff I enjoy wearing. I walk to the door and twisted the handle opening the door slowly. From what I saw was a bit odd and weird. I raised an eyebrow as I entered the darkness seeing a white circle figure ahead. I let My mind take over as I began to walk in the darkness. I walked and walked as it was just like a blank impediment. I kept walking as I seen the white become bigger and brighter. I hiss in pain as my eyes didn't adapted to the light. I was steps away from the white. I stared for couple secon. Which seems like hours. I slowly let My arms reach the light till I seen two arms reach out to mine pulling him into the whiteness. I yell as I felt my body rested and my mind blank out.

****

I wake up looking around seeing beautiful green grass. Perfect trees. Perfect bushes that was covered in different types of flowers. I smile a bit but yet afraid not knowing where the hell I am. I stood up walking to the bushes enjoying how amazing everything looked. I look around more seeing a path of stones that looked Something like glass. I chuckle as I thought this was just a dream. "What could be better than this?" I asked myself as I turned around running into 2 people. I fall back and yelp. I look up and they were wearing the same suit there hair straight but yet a little crazy in the back but it looked nice on them. They had Perfect skin. It was Jake and Jinxx. I smile big as they helped me up. "Oh my! am so sorry sir!" Jinxx said brushing all the dust off of me "woah Jinxx it's fine." I laughed. "Ah, you know my name!" he said going back into his stand position just like Jake " Are you Andrew?" Jake asked bending over a bit as he stared in my eyes "Yes...and it's Andy..."I said a bit annoyed. I realize that this was not the guys that I knew. Jake would never call me by my real name. Except when he is mad..."Ah, Andy you are welcomed to this dinner at 8pm then after a dance. You are able to bring one person. Tonight is going to be very special" they said as one finished a sentence and the other did the same. "Okay thank you." I say as they bowed and smiled walking away. I cross my arms and watch them leave as I walked around the forest not losing my path to the building. I went deeper into the forest seeing the beautiful sky mix into the trees. I chuckle and sat down against a tree grabbing Some paper and pencil from my bag. I began to sketch Batman. That's the only thing I'm able to draw. anything else, forget about it I will fuck it up. I been drawing for maybe almost An hour doodling and writing my thoughts. Till I heard some twinkles come from the tree. I raise an eyebrow and look up seeing a figure smiling down at me. It has long black hair. A big smile that looked a bit creepy. Chocolate Brown eyes. He giggles and disappears. I gulp down nervously and tried to ignore it till He appeared in front of me "hello there" he said in a little accent. I jump a bit and he giggles once again. "Sorry to scare you" he smiles and makes me cringe "it's fine...but your mouth is creepy I'm sorry" I said trying not to hurt his feelings "oh am sorry." He replied as he made his smile turn normal. "What is your name? I haven't seen someone like you around here" He said gazing at my drawings "my name is Andy. And no I not from around here." I said trying to play cool. "Oh That's a very nice name..my name is Ashley. But people call me chesire from how scary they think I am." Ashley said looking down as his tail wrapped around my leg. "I don't think you're scary...well except the smile you can do sometimes. But I know I will get used to it" I said petting his head "you really don't think I'm scary?" Ashley asked as he crawled closer to me smiling "not at all. I think you are very cute,i mean look at those ears and those eyes"I chuckled and he hugs me laughing too "why thank you Andy. I think that you're very cute and very handsome. From your beautiful blue crystal grey eyes, your amazing artwork on your arms and your personality" He said blushing a bit. I blush lightly and smile "that's sweet Ashley. Hey are you going to the dinner and party at the castle?" I asked as I put up my stuff in my bag. Ashley sighs and look down to the side. "I wish I could go but i was not invited" he said whimpering "oh I'm so very sorry! I didn't mean to upset you" I said pulling Ashley into a hug. He hugs back and his tail wraps around my waist. "Its fine Andy, but I'm guessing you're invited?" he said looking up into my eyes "yes..but maybe you can come with me"I said smiling big "I don't think Royal Christian would let me come in"He said as he laid down on my lap "why not?" I asked a bit annoyed that people are hating Ashley for stupid reasons. I hope this one isn't stupid. "Well he says I'm different.." Ashley said scratching his ear. I was wrong -__- "but I told him that "Weird is like being called limited edition, you're something that people don't see that often, after that... then he banded me out of the castle"he said tearing up. I shook my head and holded Ashley close to me "well he can go fuck himself for that" I said as I let Ashley calm down. "What does fuck mean?" he asked looking up at me "Oh...well fuck can mean a lot of things."
"Like?"
"Lets not talk about that right now"
"Okay then, anyway lets go explore a bit"
"Alright"I said as me and Ashley walked deeper into the wood together.He was my new friend, and I was his. One True friend

Hope you enjoyed this! Should I continue this story? I think it's pretty good but.. I'm not sure about you rebals should I??? Comment and like Cx byezzz