Just Be You

ANDY'S POV
The next morning., I yawned and felt something around my waist. I open my eyes and seen a wonderful beautiful Ashley sleeping in my arms. I smile a bit as I realised his tail was around me. I kiss his forehead and lay my head back down staring at his sleeping face. He is just so adorable. So cute and so un real. Well it kind of makes sense. I doubt he isn't real. I mean Ashley in reality is in love with chicks. I wish he was like this. I close my eyes and sigh in disappointment. After another hour, I had fallen asleep again...I'm a lazy person sometimes don't fucking judge me! (I'm always lazy). As I finally opened my eyes I seen Ashley staring at me with his beautiful eyes and smile "good morning!" Ashley said as he kissed my cheek, which made me blush lightly "good morning ashes" I repeat kissing his lips. He giggles and kissed back as I pulled him against my chest. He smiles against my lips and purrs. "Andy....you are amazing" Ashley said pulling away from the kiss "Ashley so are you...but is this really you?" I asked stroking the side of his face "what do you mean Andy?" he asked blushing deep red as he placed his hand onto mine "I mean is this really your personality and style?" I asked sitting up staring into his chocolate Brown eyes "oh....no am not really this style." Ashley said rubbing his arm looking down a bit embarrassed. "Then why you wear that style then?" I asked laughing a bit stroking the side of his face. Ashley looks up and blushes lightly as we met eyes. "My style is like yours Andy...I like that rock music. I love black.....and pink" Ashley said giggling as he crawled to me. "Hmmm interesting...well I do have some clothes that are Black...but no pink sorry" I said rubbing my neck as he made a sad face "haha it's fine andy" He responded as he laid on my chest. I chuckle and held him close "now can you answer my question ashes" I said looking down at him with closed eyes and his head to the side. "Mmmm..." he responded. What does that mean? Whatever I took it as a okay. "Why do wear the style you have on now? Were you like forced to or something?" I asked as he turned his head to me with beautiful...cat eyes. I blush lightly as I felt him kiss my lips. "You said it yourself Andy. I was forced to because this is a wonderland place. Where everything is beauty and wonderful! Not weird and different like me" He said glancing to the side. I shook my head and turned his head to mine as I smiled at me "but different is fun...and it's wonderful to some people...everything is wonderful in others eyes. They might not say it but in sure as hell that they are thinking it" I said kissing his forehead. Ashley smiles and he wraps his fluffy tail around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Andy.....I want you Show you who I really am." he says laying his head into my chest purring. I blush and scratch his ears. "Go ahead ashes, no one is going to stop you, and if they do....it's going to be me because if you day you're just like me....then I'm the one who should judge" I say picking him up bridal style "yes...am only going to listen to Andy he understands me" Ashley says curling into a ball "Ashley....I have some clothes in My bag that you can go through, have fun" I say setting my bag down grabbing all the clothes from my bag onto a blanket that I.....stole from the kingdom. I sit back against the tree as I watch Ashley go and digg into the pile of black clothing.

As time passed I had my back towards Ashley as he was changing into the clothes. I would sometimes make little comments like "hurry up" or "I'm waiting" it was funny because he would always say "don't rush me!" it was cute. I sigh as I decided to make one last comment "You done yet?" I asked waiting for another "Don't rush me!!" I wonder how many times he said that already. But this time it hit me with surprise "you can turn around now Andy" Ashley said in a delightful tone. I smirk and turn around seeing him in a black shirt, black best with different little designs. His pants black and ripped up. His boots are heavy which looked kind of like goth boots. The one thing that I liked was the hat. It would cover His eyes but sometimes you were able to see them. I smirk and walk up to him "how do I look Andy?" he asked crossing him arms smiling up at me meeting eyes. "Ashes...you look absolutely gorgeous"I say pulling him close to me

you look absolutely gorgeous"I say pulling him close to me

"yay! But don't you think that cc would hate us?...I mean he does..... but more" Ashley said wrapping his tail around His leg. "Like I said ashes, all their hate goes straight to my dick" I say smiling kissing his head "Andy....you never answered that question when i asked you...what is a dick?" he said looking up at me in concerned "oh....yeah....Well ashes....a dick is a body part of the make gender" I say blushing madly "are you mad at me...." he said looking down in shame "no why would I be mad at you ashes?" I asked petting his head making him purr "because I am a person who should actually know this stuff but doesn't and lives in the deep forest being something I'm not till now because of you and now I am asking you all these questions that I think are making you quite un comfortable But you try to go along anyway" Ashley says rubbing his neck. I just stand there, frozen but I clear the isolation by bringing Ashley close to me "ashes...it's okay if you ask me this stuff. I just sometimes get shy because well if I can't explain I would have to show...and lets just say that is like way beyond" I say blushing deep red. "Show? Like draw or actually show me?" he asked making my face hot "well we will see of it ever happens again" I say kissing his head in between his ears. Why does his ears have to be so soft...it's adorable!

ASHLEY'S POV
I really hate myself for asking all these questions. But they just come out of my head. As I asked that personal question...Andy became very shy and he blushed more than I ever seen. I wanna see what this thing he explained... Something from our gender....

Is that weird?

Whatever in being myself. Hmmf you can't judge me....that much. As me and Andy kept exploring the forest. I jumped onto his back which he gladly accepted. Till I turned and faced him making Our eyes meet "hello Andy" I say kissing his nose "why hello there ashes." he says as we both fell down making me look up at andy my legs around His waist. And with that Andy on top of me. It was just seconds till I felt something hitting my bottom...and no it was not my tail. "Um Andy....what is touching me?" I asked As we kept eye contact. "I-it's nothing ashes..." Andy says pulling away sitting down putting his leg over the other. "What are you hiding?" I asked crawling towards him. "You sure you wanna know?" Andy said raising his eyebrow. "Yes.." I say nervously, I was scared thinking I did something bad to him. As I watched Andy lower his leg. I blush deep red at this not so little tent coming from Andy's pants. "Um....Andy what.....is that?" I asked pointing at it hiding my mouth with my tail. "Well....ashes...It's what you call a dick" he said with a adorable chuckle. "....a what...."