Dance Of Wonderful Thoughts

ANDY'S POV
As we all finished our food. CC said his goodbyes and hope to see us at the dance. I look to my side and seen Ashley looking down till CC was completely gone. He look up and turns his head to me "hello there" Ashley said smiling. "You were so quiet." I said as we both stood up from our chairs. "Am sorry Andy...I was just very scared and nervous...like I said I haven't been in the castle since forever." he replied as we both walked out of the room which led to rooms. "It's alright Ashley But remember that you don't need to be scared. You have me" I said smiling as I put a hand on his shoulder staring in his eyes "am blessed to have you Andy. Now we must get dressed for the dance." Ashley said walking into a room that had lots of clothes. "Woah already?" I asked as I closed the door from behind. "Yes..it might take a while for me to find the perfect outfit to wear. Especially if Royal Christ- I mean CC is going to be there" Ashley said looking through the clothes finding a black top some black pants that had some beads down the side. He smiled as he showed me what he found. "Very nice. Go try it on" I said sitting on the bed looking through some of he clothes also. "Hmm okay Andy" he said as he faded away. I shook my head and chuckled as I kept looking around "I don't wanna look to fancy so maybe just make something that is acceptable."I say to myself as I pulled out a shirt and black jeans. I chuckle and gasp as I felt arms around my waist. I look back and chuckle as I seen Ashley blushing lightly "I think it looks nice... What do you think Andy?" he asked as he stood up posing. I blush at his freaking adorable cute...and sexy he looked "I think it looks perfect" I say trying not to make it to awkward for him "Why thank you Andy. Anyways what are you going to wear?" he asked poking my blushing face. "This.." I said showing my outfit. Ashley smiled and crosses his arms "hmm lets see how it looks on you then Andy" he said as I got up grabbing the clothes walking in the closet "mkay...I swear if you appear in the closet I'm gonna kill you" I joked as I closed the door putting on my outfit. Couple of minutes later I come out seeing Ashley fixing up the clothes making the room not so messy. He looked at me and immediately his mouth opens a bit as I seen his cheeks turn light pink. I smirk and cross my arms "well his do I look ashes?"I said with a wink. He sets the clothes down and walks to me staring into my eyes once again "you look wonderful Andy....very wonderful" he said which if course made me blush. "Thanks ashes." I said hugging him. Ashley Giggles and hugs me back wrapping his tail around me. And he does it again! The tail wrapping..I actually think it's cute and loving. I chuckle and pet his head "what do you want to do now Andy?" Ashley asked as we both sat down on the bed. "I'm not sure. What do you want to do?"I asked making the conversation awkward. "I want to see what you have in that notebook you had when we were outside in the forest earlier. "Oh...um Okay" I said as I set my bag down reaching my notebook. I hand it to Ashley and he immediately opens it and looks at my drawings "wow...very nice Andy... This looks like the artwork that you have on your arms." he said poking my arm "oh Ashley I didn't do these." I laughed as I seen his face turn to a confused look "oh well who did?" he asked closing the book putting it by my bag "oh some tattoo guy"I said shrugging showing my arms to him "how did they do it?" he asked as he grabbed my arm touching all my tattoos "oh they use this machine that has maybe 3 needles that make the art." I said showing him the cross. "Needles?! Ouch did they hurt you Andy!!" He said gripping my arm as he thought it was actually gonna kill me or something "no Ashley it didn't...okay maybe sometimes it would but I'm okay" I said laughing as he pulled me close to him "no one hurt Andy!" he said as he laid his head on top of mine "no Ashley no one hurt you" I said as he looked down at me. He blush deep red and I awwed. "You're blushing!" I said pulling him against me holding him in my arms "s-so....you blush too"he said looking at my pinkish cheeks "see....your cheeks are pink" Ashley said with a smirk "oh yeah? Well your cheeks are red" I said as his eyes widen a bit (I'm sorry but I thought so wrong on that X'D) "really...." he said covering his face with his tail. "Awww ashes don't hide....I think it's cute that you blush." I said petting his ears. "I think you look cute too Andy" he said making his creepy smile again "is this cute?" Ashley asked pointing at his mouth. I smile and nod "I got used to it...Ashley I think everything is wonderful about you" I said pulling him closer to me.

ASHLEY'S POV
I smile and place my hand onto his chest. I glance to the side and see the time. I gasp and quickly get off of Andy "We need to go Andy!!" I said pointing at the time. It said 7:58. Andy gets up and grabs my hand as we rushed out the door. "Woah Andy calm down I can get us there quick. Just hold my hand tight" I said gripping my hand onto his. He nods and does the same. I close my eyes as we both faded and appeared at the ball room enterance right at 8pm. I sigh in relief as Andy pulled me into a loving hug "that was amazing ashes" Andy said as he kissed my head. I blushed and closed my eyes 'oh my...did Andy really....just kiss me...well my head...but he kissed me?!!!!' I said into my head. I look up at him and giggle "lets go dance ash" he said as we headed to others dancing. Andy pulled me close to him as he placed his hands onto my hips. I blushed lightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We began to move our feet to the rythmn. Andy was a good dancer. Very good dancer. Never in my years seen someone so amazing and wonderful like him. I laid my head on his chest as the night began to fall. After about couple of hours we finally ended dancing. I grabbed his hand and walked to the balcony looking out in the night sky. Andy walked up behind me and hugged me from behind. "Hello there"he said with a chuckle "hello Andy"I said turning around facing him. "What are you doing out here?" He asked holding my hand "just enjoying the beautiful night sky...it's beautiful just like you" I said as I he pulled me close to him "yes indeed...but the sky is wonderful just like you..." he replied as we faced each other. "Andy...I think that this dance have became the dance of wonders. Everything is so wonderful and amazing." I said looking into the sky again. "You know what could get better than this" Andy said looking at me again "what could be better than this?" I asked looking at him. "This..." he said pulling me against him placing his hands on my waist. Before I could speak I felt a unfamiliar feeling against my lips. I finally noticed that me and Andy's lips were connected. I blush deep red and began to kiss back. He smiled and stroked the side of my face "that is what wonderful is Ashley..." Andy said kissing me once again. I kiss back. Wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. This was the best day of my life in years. I was back in the castle. With my best friend having fun and then the kiss..
Now I have a reason to smile...I found my love

Hope you enjoyed lol I can't believe that I'm already finished with chapter 3 whatever its already 2 am I need to sleeeeep anyway love you rebals❤ seeya ps: the next chapter the picture will be me cx