Let The Dream Awake

ASHLEY'S POV

I blush lightly as I heard the word that always been going around in my mind. I laugh and seen Andy raise an eyebrow "what is so funny ashes?' Andy asked as he lifted his leg back up. "What is so funny Andy is that you got a boner from me....in this dream" I say making my mad smile making him concerned and nervous. "What do you mean Ashes? A dream?" he asked biting his lip ring. I laugh which made him cringe. This laugh was not the ones I usually Did...it was more dark...more....confusing and creepy. Something Andy would have never thought that would come from Me. He scoots away from Me as I began to get closer to him making him afraid of me. I freeze as he gets stopped by the tree. I smirk and put my tail in front of him making Me out of sight. Till everything soon to turn black

ANDY'S POV
I groan as I felt something hitting my side over an over again. It was so annoying. All I remember was when Ashley was being....not Ashley. I don't know what's going on and right now I don't even want to know what happens if I open my eyes. I might be somewhere that I wished I wasn't...but I let my eyes take the best of me when I heard a familiar voice. "Andy wake up!!" the voice repeats as it would fade to the back of my mind. I openly eyes seeing a room that was very familiar. The bunk rooms...my backpack beside me. Water bottles everywhere....and of course the guys who were surrounding me. I sit up and let my mind roam till I felt arms around my neck. I look to the side and found Ashley holding me close "Andy are you alright?" Ashley asked as the guys went along saying the samething. I raise an eyebrow as I was still in My little wonderland world.

"Ashes where is your tail....your ears...your eyes are not magical.." I say as I began to freak out. The guy furrow their eyebrows and look at Me thinking if I was on drugs or something, I didn't understand what the hell was happening, my mind would continue to roam like is this real or not. It was horrible! By the time I finally calmed down I noticed that I was alone with Ashley once again....except I was I guess the tour bus.

ASHLEY'S POV
Andy is being so different, where are my ears, my tail, and my magical eyes? What the hell is that? Is that like some cat or something. I wanted to know What he was think I had to play along. "Andy, I do not have my tail and ears shown now, and my eyes are changed" I say trying to convince him that I was what he was trying to think. As he sat up more straight, he hugged me tight and his his face in My shoulder. "Ash You scared me so much...." He said as his voice would crack at some parts. "I am so sorry Andy, I promise to never to do that again" I whispered playing along, I guess I was doing pretty well because he was calming down.

My eyes widened a tiny bit As I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Andy...." I whisper, my eyes began to soften and I pull him closer. "Ashley....I love you so much" Andy said resting his head on my shoulder.

Wait....Did....did...he just say...he loved me...ME??!?!

I blush lightly and I pull away slowly "I....I love you too andy" I studdered from what I just heard come from his mouth. As I was about to Get up I felt Andy pull away quickly and crash him lips onto mine.

My eyes widen fully and I blush a deep red and I push him back "WHAT THE....ANDY?!!!?" I yell out from shock. He stood there frozen and his eyes widen "I-i....I thought you said you loved me also..." he said in a upset tone. Oh no....I didn't mean to yell...but that kiss....I was not expecting at all. But for some reason I felt something from that. I shake my head back to reality and I watched him gasp.

"YOU ARE NOT ASH" he yelled out. I back away As his deep voice growled. He hugs his knees and cries. "I wish ash was back...." He kept repeating. What the hell is going on with him....first he tells me where my cat gear stuff went, then he says he loves me, then the surprise kiss, now him wishing for ash back. I'm ash....well ash...leeee! But it would still work.

I pull Andy to me and I hug him shivering figure "Shh shh....Andy it's okay....." I whisper as his crying came to a stop. "Was I dreaming....." Andy whispered out, "Yes....yes Andy you were dreaming....this ash....with ears,tail and magical eyes isn't real....it was just Dream" I say holding him against me. "b-but everything felt so real...." he says looking up at me. "I know....but it was a dream love...lets go for a walk or something okay?" I suggested as we both stood up.

"sure.....I guess..." Andy said looking down. I pout and i place my hand on the side of his face. "Andy...please look at me" I watched As andy movd his head to me. I stared into his eyes and crashed my lips to his. I felt him grab my sides and my arms wrapping around his neck. I never ever felt a kiss like this, it feels like fireworks going off...we both pull away and I grab his hand. "But I do love you" I smile and kisses his head, now lets go walk around love" I say As we both walked out of the room.

As I turned around to close the door I seen small sparkles and I guess a huge creepy smile, the sparkles made twinkle sounds and the mouth spoke...

Careful what you wish for, it could be wonderless

Edit: im finishing this story😉 im less of a lazy ass