I Won't Leave You Alone

ANDY'S POV
As Ashley and I kept walking in the forest his hand began to grip onto mine. I glance at him and he looks at me and smiles. "Andy I want to show you lots of interesting things" Ashley said as blushed lightly pink. "Oh like what Ashes?" I asked making a nickname for him other than Cheshire. He blushes more and looks down "ashes...I really like that" he said holding my hand tightly. "Haha I'm glad you like it. Now what are. You going to show me?" I asked again as he hid his adorable shyness. "Well have you ever seen a unicorn before?" he asked looking back up at me. "No I haven't...Please tell me there is here" I said as I got a bit excited. I mean come on!! It's a fucking Unicorn. Ashley Giggles and takes me to a place that had lots of UNICORNS HOLY SHIT!!! He looks back at me as my jaw dropped and my eyes widened "woah...That's fucking awesome!!" I said as a smile grew on my face "you mean wonderless....and beautiful smile you have there" Ashley says wrapping his tail around me again. "May I ask you something?" I asked blushing as I felt his tail around me once again. "Yes you May" he said looking back into my eyes. God his eyes are beautiful. "Why do you wrap your tail around me? I don't mean it in a bad way. I just wanna know haha" I say trying to Keep it cool. "Oh...am sorry for not explaining. Well I wrap around you because every time you talk to me or even look at me. I get a warm feeling in my heart. And my stomach is filled with butterflies. So mostly My tail has a mind of it's own." he said blushing a deep red. "Oh...well that's cool" I said as I kind of felt the same say about him. Wait what am I thinking?! I can't have feeling for Ashley that is my bestfriend in reality. I mean he is my best friend now and...I don't know. "Andy? Helllooooo?" Ashley said waving his hands. He sighs and makes his huge mad smile. I jump as I fell back into what was happening. "You okay Andy? You seemed to snap into lala land for a while" Ashley said making the smile go away. "Yeah I'm alright haha sorry I was just thinking" I said rubbing my neck glancing to the side. "Thinking? Thinking of what?" Ashley asked as we began to walk back "about the dinner and dance." I lies smiling a bit as we holded hands again. "Oh really? Are you excited about it?" He asked as we got more to the light part of the forest. "I'm a bit nervous. I mean I'm not very what you call normal I guess" I said as I laid on the grass beside a tree. "Oh...well I hope you have fun Andy" Ashley said as he began to fade away. "Woah! Wait! Don't go! I not gonna leave you!" I said quickly sitting up looking around. I sigh as I seen no sign of him. I spoke to soon..I heard twinkles behind me and he hugs me from behind. "Am glad" He said giggling laying his head on my shoulder "I will not leave you ashes" I said blushing as his tail wraps around my waist. "Am happy when you are with me." Ashley said as he purred against my cheek. I chuckle and heard footsteps. I quickly turn around as I couldn't feel Ashley hugging me anymore. It was Jinxx and Jake. "Hello Andy. The dinner is going to start have you found a guest to bring?" Jinxx asked smiling brightly. I stood up and looked around if I seen Ashley anywhere. I looked behind me and seen his mad smile. "Yes I did...Ashley" I said snapping my fingers acting all classy. "Ashley?" Jinxx said raising an eyebrow. Ashley walked out wearing beautiful clothes (The picture for the chapter cx). Jake gasped and walked back "Cheshire..." He said under his breath. "Is something wrong Jake?" I asked as Ashley standing right beside me looking a bit afraid and shy. "N-nothing sir...Please come with us. No time to be late" He replied as we began to walk to the castle. I looked at Ashley and wrapped my arm around his waist "what's the matter?" I asked quietly "Andy...am shy...and scared" He responded back quietly "no need." I said petting his head which made him smile again.

ASHLEY'S POV
I was scared....very scared. I haven't been in the castle for who knows how long. I bet because of me, Andy would be banished also. I took a deep breath as we entered the castle. Down the hall. Pass the rooms. Filled with terror as I seen the dinner table. I shiver again as we all sat down. I sat beside andy as my tail faded into sparkles around Andy's waist. I began shivering like crazy again till I felt a familiar hand in mine. I blush as I seen the wonderful artwork on his finger. I blush lightly as I seen Andy's eyes look at me. "Are you alright ashes?" he asked stroking his thumb across my hand. I smile and nod as I felt safe around him. "Yes am fine an-"I froze as soon as I seen who used to be my friend. Royal Christian. I gulp and look down pulling my hat down hiding my face. "Ah Welcome Andy! I am Royal Christian but you May call me CC" he said sitting across from him. I blush lightly as I glanced at smiling Andy. "And who is this I may ask?" CC asked I guess was pointing or looking at me. "Oh this is...Ash!" Andy said trying to hide my real name. "Oh well it's delightful to meet you ash!" cc said brightly. Jake and Jinxx glance at each other and make a worried face. I nod and faked a smile not showing anything that could make cc reconize me. After a while of them two talking. The food have arrived and we all began to eat and chat as I just kept quiet. For some reason that didn't make CC concerned....thank God

Hope you enjoy this chapter ;-)  I am actually enjoying this little story. I might start chapter 3 but idk I guess make a draft for now lol byes rebals❤