Entry Three

Entry Three 4/19/1862

Dear Dairy,

I had enough of the madhouse I'm finally leaving and never turning back, it's my chance of freedom and to help other to gain their freedom as well. I always thought about running away, but never had the courage to do so until now. I shut my dairy and put it in my backpack that is full of my travel clothes, food, water and other supplies I figure that since I'm escaping I shouldn't wear a big ,puffy gown ,so I put on black horse riding pants with black boots, white lose shirt with a black vest over it. I put on my backpack and place the note that I wrote for Sara and Melanie on my grass green covers bed and went to the baloney and climb the giant emerald vines and went to the coal, iron gates. I pressed the stone, cold button to open the gates and once it did I started to walk to the train station hoping that the ticket did not cost too much. Since I couldn't work, I only had hundred and twenty dollars saved up for food, transport, etc. The nearest train station here is ten minutes in the carriage so around twenty minutes on foot. As I'm walking to the train station to come up with a plan so I won't starve to death. When I finally reach the train station it was around noon I go to the ticket booth and say to the person behind the booth "Which is the cheapest ticket you got?" "Well, the cheapest ticket is to Missouri and that is twenty dollars, but also that one stops in Arkansas." the person replies "I'll take it".