Self Reflection chapter

Reflection 2016

If a Civil War broke out today I will die the reason why is cause healthcare cost will go up and then my parents won't be able to afford it so I'm died ,gone ,passed away. An another reason an Civil War can affect my life is if my dad goes to war who's going to do my pump and site change I can't do those (because I don't know how to, sort of). Also, the gas price will go up, and I can't walk I literally always take a car even if it is walking distance so that is a major problem for me .I will not even go outside of my house if a Civil War breaks out I'm not taking any chances. I'll lock all door and board them up ,store up food and carry a gun ,so basically a zombie apocalypse action ,but I don't know what going to happen, better to be safe than sorry. I think I might be fine because I have a pure breed German-Shepherd and a Rottweiler mix and they are very protective. I know an issue that can cause a Civil War, Donald Trump yes you heard me right. When he will try to take away all of the Muslims people will and hopefully stand up to this and then there will be people who agree with Donald Trump. The two sides will fight against each other and another Civil War the Union are the anti-Donald trump, Confederate are the Donald Trump supporters and the Muslims are the slaves. You see ,but we can prevent this of we don't vote for him ,it's just my own opinion.