Entry Six

1867

Dear Diary,

My life is perfect I have a roof over my head, a loving husband and two beautiful kids. I still remember the time I meet my handsome husband .It was during the war I was helping my friend Sara and her family out of the hellhole that Charles calls home we were passing a battle felid when I heard him groan in pain. He was a wounded Union soldier named Austin and I a abolitionist who changes her name every month it was love at first sight .We now have live in Houston, TX in a two story house with our eight month baby girl named Violet and boy named Jason. My second older brother Jeremiah had died in this blood shed I cried for weeks nonstop .Luckily my eldest brother Jefferson is alive and well he fell in love with by best friend Sara and they have a kid name Jack who is one. Kofi is now eleven years old, Sara and Jefferson adopted him to their family. I stop writing in my diary when I heard the babies crying, smiling to myself I walk over to their crib and say "Oh, my little babies don't cry." I pick up Violet and cradle her while I try to distract Jason with his rainbow rattle. When I got Violet to calm down I put her back on the ice white crib and started to cradle Jason and that is when Austin came in and hugged me from my back saying "Hello love how's your day?" "Its fine" I replied to his question. I realized that Violet looks like me while Jason looks like his father with Brown blackish hair, white skin and greenish-blue eyes. "Just fine?" Austin say in a worried -question voice "Yes just fine don't need to worry about anything." I say while laughing "I just want to make sure your happy." with that my heart just melted "I am happy I have a wonderful home, a wonderful husband and a perfect family." I say with a smile, I am truly lucky to have this live I think while I look at my two little angle.