O5 • Sincerely, Malachai

Third person p.o.v

"Why don't you stay out here and get to know Kira for a few minutes?" Scott asked as soon as they reached his household.

Micah had day dreamed most if the way home –well, back to beacon hills–, staring out the window as Kira and Scott continued to their endless PDA.

Micah nodded to Scott as he was dragged into the kitchen by Stiles, he glanced at the kitchen doorway, before turning to Kira and giving her a bright smile. He held out his hand for her to shake, "I'm Micah Bowersox" he introduced himself. She shook his hand, introducing her self as Kira Yukimura.

----

Meanwhile, in the kitchen Scott and Stiles discussed Micah's... Episode? Could they call it that? It didn't matter. They were just going to come up with something logical of why he blanked out and started spouting random words about healing potions, and the evil with in people. And why in those couple minutes, Micah almost looked like a drone if some kind, numb to everything.

"Who was that kid even talking about? Theo? I mean, Theo is evil. And what did he mean by 'they needed healed'? Is he psychic or something?" Stiles ranted, keeping his voice loud enough so only people in the kitchen could hear.

"I don't know, maybe he is, I mean a psychic isn't that far away from a banshee. Maybe he's like a potion maker or something?" Scott told Stiles.

"What if he ends up being some hoodoo priest? I don't want a voodoo doll that looks like me. Scott, just, maybe we shouldn't let him come along on things until we know for sure he's safe. Safe to be around" stiles sighed, running his fingers through his tangled brown hair.

----

Micah smiled as Kira told him a little about herself, and he doing vice versa. Kira seemed nice, he hoped they could become friends, like he hoped about everyone.

Soon after their not long or short conversation, Kira had to leave, asking him to tell Scott goodbye as she walked out the door am headed to her house.

As the front door closed Scott and Stiles returned back to the living room. "Your friend is very nice" Micah stated, smiling.

They both seemed to study him, seemingly waiting or him to do or say something else, but nothing seemed to be happening. Micah watched as stile lightly shoved Scott, making him stumble a few steps toward Micah. Scott gave him a glare. "Micah... Don't take offense to this but, we feel as though you shouldn't come along with us on anything supernatural related until we know what you are. To keep you safe" Scott said, slowly, trying for it to take away all the rudeness that was probably in his words.

Micah nodded, understandingly, he bowed his head, "if that is what you wish, I will oblige." He stated. 'But, now, I must find my ingredients' he told himself in his mind.

Micah turned to head out, walking out the front door. 'Phoenix tears, bay fruit, calendula, lavender, marjoram, mint, dragon blood, ambrosia' he listed, nodding to himself.

Malachai headed to the animal clinic, Scott had tok him that Deaton was Druid or something, and had many supernatural healing ingredients and what not. He had also told Malachai that Deaton was missing, but his mind had one track at the moment, and didn't realize what he was doing other then helping. Helping others and himself.

He hurried into the clinic, there had been a key above the doorway in which he found, heading to the back.

Malachai searched through drawers, checking things off in his mind as he found them, laying then out on the table. Once everything had been found, he found a bowl like container, and grabbed something he could use to stir.