Chapter 5: The First Official Date

I woke up as a ray of sunlight that came from my window washed my face. I noticed that the only thing covering me was my sheets. I remembered quickly what happened last night and a smile appeared on my face.

I rolled over and saw Alex still sleeping on the other side of the bed.

I put my head on her chest and started kissing her neck.

"Good morning to you too." She said, her voice more raspy than usual.

I went up to her lips and kissed her hard. She kissed back instantly, and soon we were in a make out session. I decided to play her so I pulled back, put a sweatshirt on with some sweatpants and went downstairs.

"Fucking tease!" Alex yelled at me. I just smirked.

I began to make breakfast and decided to make a special breakfast for Alex. I started making pancake mix and cooked it.

Just like the day before, Alex came up behind me and put her hands around my waist, only this time she held me closer.

She started kissing my neck and jawline. I just smiled and finished making the pancakes.

As soon as I was done with the pancakes, I turned around in her arms and kissed her. We kissed for a few minutes.

"Lex.." I started as I was still kissing her.

"If we don't stop and eat, it's gonna get cold and gross." I said as I pecked her lips.

"I don't care." She whispered and kissed me again.

I pulled away.

"Eat." I said sternly.

She pouted and sat on the bar stool. We ate with occasional chatting and kissing.

We finished eating and washing the dishes and... Started kissing again. What can I say? I'm addicted.

"Go get ready babe." I told Alex.

"Ready for what?"

"The awesome date I planned for us." I said and smiled.

"Aww Toby!" She said and pecked my lips and went to my room to take a shower. I showered in the guest room and went to my room to get clothes wrapped up in a towel. I quickly got dressed and waited for Alex to get dressed as well.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said and kissed me.

"Come on." I said and took her to the larger garage where we kept all of the cars. And by all I mean roughly 20 cars.

Alex stared in shock at all of the cars with her mouth slightly open.

"Pick one." I said as I laughed at her.

She looked at all of them before pausing on a Lamborghini Aventador painted black and orange.

I smiled because that happens to be my favorite

I took the keys from the rack on the wall and the picnic basket I made before taking Alex's hand and leading her to the car.

We got in and her smile was so big. She was happy.

I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. The garage door opened and we started driving.

--------------------------------------------

"Where are we?" Alex asked as we got out of the door.

I took her the Hollywood sign. As the big letters came to view from the hill we were standing on she practically squealed. She ran to me and jumped on me, hugging me. I laughed at her reaction, and held her.

"I love you!" She paused for a moment, understanding what she just said.

"I love you too." I said softly. We smiled at each other and kissed each other hard and with passion. I got the picnic basket I hid and spread the blanket on the ground.

"Aww Toby! A picnic?! You're perfect!" She said and kissed me again.

As we sat on the blanket and I took out all of the stuff I had in the basket which included chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of champagne with two glasses and a few more snacks.

"I wasn't going to tell you I love you in the start of the date today, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend first and then tell you. So, will you, Alex Morgan, be my girlfriend?" I said as I looked in her crystal blue eyes which had a little spark of joy in them.

"Yes!" She said and kissed me.

"Will you excuse me for a sec?" I asked Alex.

"Umm sure.." She said, not knowing what I'm gonna do.

I walked to the edge of the hill took a deep breath and screamed at the top of my lungs:

"I'M THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!"

I saw Alex laughing and walking over to me.

"You're crazy!" She exclaimed.

"Crazy about you." I said and kissed her.

"I love you." Alex said.

"I love you too." I said with a the biggest smile ever.

We finally went home and to bed.

"Goodnight babe." I said and kissed Alex's forehead.

"Goodnight." She said and with that, we fell asleep.

Word count: 826

Song for this chapter: Sam Smith - Stay With Me

A/N: Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to tell me what you think.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace!

~KarmyArmy