Chapter 15: That's What You Get

Warning: This chapter contains badly written smut written by a girl with no life. You have been warned.

--------------------------------------------

I started sucking and biting Alex's neck as she let out small moans.

This wasn't like any other time we had sex. When we were together all we cared about was going slow and making sure the other one is comfortable, but now it was pure and raw passion.

I was on top of Alex and I started moving my hips in circles, teasing her while harshly biting her jaw line as she groaned in pleasure.

"Tobin.. Please.." She said, heavy breathing.

"Please what?"

"You know what I want." She panted.

I decided to keep teasing her.

"I don't think so." I said and kissed her hard.

"Fine, then I'll just have to show you." She said and before I knew it I was flipped over, with Alex straddling me and pinning both of my hands above my head with one of her's.

She kissed me passionately as her fingertips trailed down my body making me shiver.

"You're wearing too much clothes." She whispered seductively and began pulling my shirt off. I got up a little from my laying position so she could pull the shirt off easily.

Alex started sucking my neck and jaw line and I let little moans escape my lips as her hands began feeling my stomach, slowly going down and finally reaching the button of my skinny jeans.

She began playing with the button at first, making sure to 'accidentally' graze my area and thighs as I shivered under her.

She trailed her kisses down leaving no part of my neck and abdomen unkissed or untouched by her.

"Alex.." I moaned.

"Look who's begging now." She smirked.

"Please just do something." I said.

"I think I'm gonna keep teasing you." She smirked again.

In one quick motion I held her waist and flipped us again so I was now back on top of her.

"You think it's funny to tease me like that?" I whispered huskily as I left open mouthed kisses all over her neck.

"Maybe."

"Well you're gonna pay for that."

"Oh yeah? How?" She smirked.

"I'm gonna fuck you. Hard." I growled.

Alex's breath hitched and she moaned louder as I began to kiss her abs going down to her waist and quickly pulling her pants off.

"It sounds more like a reward than a punishment." She smirked.

I started kissing her thighs slowly.

"Consider it as a little bit of both. Actually a lot of both." I said, matching her smirk and going back up to kiss her neck again.

I moved my hand down and started to rub her through her underwear and smirked when I felt her wetness through them.

"I must be really good if I got you this wet." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh you definitely are." She gasped as I continued to rub her.

I stopped rubbing her and moved down, slowly taking her undergarments off making sure to kiss her everywhere on her skin as I do so. She gripped the bed sheets in her fists and quietly moaned as I moved my hands up and down her body and kissed her everywhere I possibly could.

"Tobin.." She moaned as I kissed just above her center.

"I love it when you moan my name." I mumbled against her skin. I moved up and took her nipple between my teeth as she continued moaning and panting.
I sucked on it while cupping the other breast.

"Ahh Tobin... Please stop teasing." Alex begged.

"No. You teased me and this is your punishment."

Alex groaned, frustrated that she couldn't get me to stop my teasing.

She led her hands down and unbuttoned my jeans, tugging it as a sign to take them off. I slowly pulled my pants down and threw them on the floor somewhere in my room.

She reached her hand to my back and unclasped my bra, pulling it off of me and started to explore the newly exposed skin by kissing and lightly biting it.

I kissed Alex hungrily and she took my bottom lip between her teeth as I groaned in pleasure.

Without warning I slammed two fingers inside her. A look of pure ecstasy appeared on her face as her nails dug into my back.

I started moving them agonizingly slow as Alex moaned beneath me.

"Ahh Tobin.. Faster."

I went a little faster increasing my speed as I go. I slowly felt Alex's walls clench around my fingers and I knew she was close. I pulled my fingers out just as she was about to reach her climax and she groaned at me for not letting her finish.

I moved my lips to her neck and slowly made my way down her perfect body while kissing it.

I reached her center and began teasing more by peppering small kisses over it as she bucked her hips for more friction.

I started eating her out, swirling my tongue between her folds.

I felt her walls clench around my tongue but I pulled back at the last moment again.

"Please Tobin.."

I kissed her hard and stuck two fingers in her again and began moving them fast as Alex moaned in my mouth, only fueling me to go faster.

I felt her walls clench yet again.

"Tobin please let me.. Please." She begged.

And this time I didn't pull back. Instead I went faster and harder, letting her finally finish but even after she did I didn't pull my fingers out. I kept the same pace and added a third finger making Alex gasp and moan very loudly.

"Tobin!" She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist clinging onto me and her nails dug into my back harder as I kept moving my fingers inside her.

I moved my lips to her neck and began sucking and biting, marking her even more.

By the time we were finished, Alex came two more times and collapsed on the bed as I collapsed beside her.

Her breaths were short and quick as if she ran a marathon.

"That's what you get for teasing me." I said as I pecked her lips and pulled the covers over us.

"As soon as I can feel my legs again I'm so going to torture you." She panted.

Word count: 1041

Song for this chapter: Nightcore - Fuck Away The Pain

A/N: Welp... Kinda cringy and awkward to write but I guess I'll get used to it or something.
Vote, comment, follow and whatever.

Peace! ✌️

~KarmyArmy