Chapter 8: Clubs

"Tobin how could you do this to me? I thought you loved me!"

"Alex I do love you! Please let me explain!"

"How can you possibly explain this?"
Alex said, tears streaming down her face.

Earlier that day.

"Hey baby." Alex said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Hi." I said as we parted.

I was working on my motorcycle because my engine was making noises and also I checked it every once in a while just to make sure.

"How did you get here?" I asked wiping my hands from the grease on the dirty cloth that was on my shoulder. I wore a black muscle shirt with black sweatpants and black vans. (A/N: just let that look sink in with all of Tobin's hotness)

"I took the car because I really wanted to see you." She said and leaned more into me kissing me again.

"Aww." I smiled and kissed my girlfriend.

As we kissed My hands roamed Alex's body while Alex's hands felt my abs and biceps.

"You look so hot right now." Alex said through the kiss.

"You always look hot." I flirted.

We kissed for a long 5 minutes until I finally spoke.

"You want to take this inside?" I asked as I kissed Alex's neck.

"Aren't your parents home?" Alex asked.

"Having rich parents that always go to hotels and business trips is the best." I said and picked Alex up, starting my way to my room.

We kissed all the way to my room, with my hands holding Alex, and her legs around my waist.

I laid her on the bed and she used that momentum to flip us over so now she was on top of me.

I quickly took her shirt off and she did the same with me, then parted our lips and just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------

"Alex, do you wanna go out maybe?" I asked.

"Where to?" She asked.

"I don't know, whatever you want." I said kissing her forehead.

"Ooh can we go to a club?" She asked excitedly.

"Whatever you want besides that." I said smiling.

"Oh come on Tobin! Pleasseeee?" She said and stuck her bottom lip out.

"I don't know lex, I don't really like clubs." I said.

"I'll make it worth your time..." She said smirking and started kissing my neck.