friend or foe?

'your eyes stole all my words away'

- NA

AS usual Emmie was studying. She had a favourite spot in the back of the library, that consisted of a small table and two chairs. Everything that she needed. Peace and quiet. Her favourite companions.

Her spot was pretty much always empty but, every so often you would get the cliche girl and boy, coming to the back of the library to make out. Could they really be anymore predictable?

Not only had she already stopped 3 couples from getting it on - (which was more then the normal) - It wasn't long into her studying that her phone vibrated.

FROM - ANONYMOUS:
To - Emmie Smith.
SENT - 1:00PM.

'The usual spot in the library again I see?'

          ♡

FROM - EMMIE SMITH:
To - Anonymous.
SENT - 1:10PM.

'And how would you know it's my usual spot? Stalker much?'

          ♡

FROM - ANONYMOUS:
To - Emmie Smith.
SENT - 1:15PM.

'Because I see you sit in the same spot at the same time, everyday.'

          ♡

FROM - EMMIE SMITH:
To - Anonymous.
SENT - 1:20PM.

'You do realise that what you just said, was extremely creepy?'

          ♡

FROM - ANONYMOUS:
To - Emmie Smith.
SENT - 1:25PM

'I wasn't trying to be creepy, so I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. The only reason why I know is because we just so happen to be in the library at the same time.'

          ♡

FROM - EMMIE SMITH:
To - Anonymous.
SENT - 1:30PM.

'Fancy that. What do you do in the library then? Please don't say you come to relieve stress? If you know what I mean'

          ♡

FROM - ANONYMOUS:
To - Emmie Smith.
SENT - 1:35PM.

'If I was going to be doing what half the students seem to do in the library, then the 'be quiet' policy would defiantly go out the window. But funnily enough, the same thing you do, studying.'

          ♡

FROM - EMMIE SMITH:
To - Anonymous.
SENT - 1:40PM.

'Did your ego just grow? I think I heard it expanding in all this silence. What are you studying then?'

          ♡

FROM - ANONYMOUS:
To - Emmie Smith.
SENT - 1:45PM.

'Just stating a fact and Physiology.'

          ♡

FROM - EMMIE SMITH:
To - Anonymous.
SENT - 1:50PM.

'Wait, seriously?'

          ♡

FROM - ANONYMOUS:
To - Emmie Smith.
SENT - 1:55PM.

'Positive. I'm in the same class as you Emmie.'

          ♡

FROM - EMMIE SMITH:
To - Anonymous.
SENT - 2:00PM.

'Well I'll be damned..'