chapter 2

"Hey Mari-trash just to let you know, we ain't helping, got it?" Chloe and Sabrina told Marinette after a long day of school.
"And I need to know why? She retorted "Because we wanted to give you some notice, we know your not smart enough to do it on your own so we thought we'd mention it' and with that, the 2 girls stomped off.

Marinette began to walk home but before she saw it coming....
"Marinette!"
That voice. It wasn't Alya nor Nino or Chloe and Sabrina. It was, ADRIEN!!! She wipped herself around and acctidently toppled over."
"Ahhhh!!! Ow" she choked.
"Marinette, err sorry, I didn't mean t-"
"No no no no it's fine, I'm fine just a scratch"

He looked down at her legs and her pink skinny jeens were scraped and both knees were bleeding. How was that a scratch!
"Aww man. I got these not long ago!"

She seems like she's not even In pain!! Adrien could hear Chloe gigling. What a jerk.

"ar..are you okay?" He asked. Marinette was his friend so he needed to help her.

She limped over to the nearest bench.
"Ye...yeah thanks. Y..you c..called me what f..for some r..reason w..whats ths matter" this time she was stuttering because of the pain . Her trousers were ruined and red from the blood.
"Oh yeah, when we should start on the project for everyone."
"R...really, I thought I was going to have to do it on my own"
Adrien was shocked.' Why was she gonna do it on her own! I know I'm busy all the time but still I can help' he thought.
"How about we go to mine. We can get you fixed up and start on the project."he asked

"Realy, oh my gosh!! But what about yout dad, he won't allow it, will he?"
"He's away in China for a week, so you'll be alowed in, dont fret!!"

'Wow I'm going in Adrien's house, Adrien's room EEEEKKK!!' She shout whispered.
"What was that" he asked.
Oh man he caught me.
"N...nothing"

This is really short, I know but I am crazy busy so it's good that I actually put something on it.
So, someone wants me to make a part 5 of chat's new lady so I will soon anyway^-^ see ya.
Peace out!