Chapter 11.

" Mum? Who's mum?"

----------------------------------------

" Adrian, I only helped him, WE Were one, both together. I was at the hospital when she was ill, I was at her funeral, Ever since my mum cheated on my dad, Mrs Agreste was a mother to me. I MISS HER, I......I MISS ADRIEN!!!"

'She's hurt,' Mari thought' because of...... me' 

Tears sprang to her eyes, 

"I......I am s.....so sorry."

"No your not, you just want to live."  She growled.

"NO! I'll stay away from him! I know he doesn't like me, I didn't know you really loved him." Tears began falling from her eyes.

To Adrien.

I walked with Alya and Nino, As they were yelling out Marinette's name. I was looking side to side checking anywhere.  

We all fell to a stop, " What?" I question.

"Sssshhhh." Alya and Nino said in sync. I stood still and heard screaming. Nino then began to run where the yelling was coming at, Alya went after him, then so did I. We came to one of the dark places in Paris.  There were no lights, we then heard more screaming, and I rushed in front. Alya stood terrified."Alya what's wrong." I whispered, " That voice..... It's Marinette's!" 

I began bolting down the dark, empty street. Nino and Alya were trying to catch, being a super hero does help. There was another scream, and another and another.