chapter 3

As Marinette was limping with Adrien who was helping her walk,Chloe came up to him chucking Marinette to the side. She fell on her knees and they began to bleed even more.
"Marinette!" He called
"Ugh, hello? I'm here you know!" She called
"Go away Chloe!" He said running to Marinette.
"Oh my god, a..are you okay?!?"

You could tell Marinette was felling dizzy,he grabbed her. Put her arm around his shoulder and neck. 'God his hair is perfect!!' She thought. She still had time to think about him.

Marinette felt like she was going to pass out, she has lost way too much blood for one day.

They finally reached his house. He decided not to use the limo, this time because of Marinette. As they got to his room, he layed her on his bed.
"Wait just here I'm getting the medical box."
She puffed out an "okay" as he rushed to his bathroom and quickly ran back with a large box full of many size's of plasters.
"Here we go" he said trying to keep up the positiviness that Marinette always has.
"Now this is going to sting so err think of something nice." He added.

He rolled up her jeans gently making her squeal in pain. It was quite a quiet squeal but still audible. Then dabbed a small, wet cloth on one of her injuries which made her squeal again.
"Y..you d..dont have to d..do t..this Adrien" she was now stuttering because he is touching her knees. So soft his touch was. She had to tell Alya soon!

Thanks for reading part 4 will come out soon!
Peace out!