chapter 4

After the cleaning up was done. They began on the project. It was just writing down kings and Queens of France.
Marinette was getting used to his room and sliding along his room from computer to computer with different facts.
"Errr Adrien" she asked.
He turned around to look at her from where he was staring on the computer.
"Ya know William from battle of hastings"
"Yeah"
"Well,would he count as one cause he was king of France until he conquard England"
"Err sure why not" he shrugged his shoulders when saying it.
"Ok, thanks"

She went straight back to the computer facing it with a comfused look on her face, chewing her pen like it was a dog toy. Honestly, he found it kind of cute.

They finished it with two hours of work. It was plain dark so Adrien insisted to walk her home. She said yes, finally, it was hard work to get her to accept but she did in the end.

The next day Marinette arrived at school early for once. Mainly because she loved being in Adriens company and she wanted more. He's lovely.

"Woah Marinette early as ever" her friend winked." And just in time." Alya pointed out Adrien had just arrived. "Hey Marinette. You feeling any better?" He asked.
"Y...yeah, there still stinging but there healing" she said enthusiastically
"Great, see you in class"
"Y...yeah" she stuttered slightly .

"Gimme the details girl!" Alya insisted.
As Marinette had to go through the whole story the time went quickly and the bell went off.
They all got to class and disscused the project.
"So Marinette, Adrien, Chloe and Sabrina, how'd your work go?"
"Oh it went perfect!! Show them Adrikins!!"
As Adrien held up the paper he saw Marinette, depressed.
"Come on girl, whats the matter?"
He heard Alya say.
"Oh....errr nothing" she replied.
"You sure about that" he butted in.
"Y..yep perfectly fine!" She lied.
He knew she wasnt fine.
"Me and Adrien did it all, we are perfect for each other, arn't we."
"No" he said" that's a lie, you did nothing, me and Marinette did it." He paused to breath." We did it together.

Marinettes felt red as a tomato as everyone stared at her, wide eyed.

" What are you doing?! Why waste a second with her when I'm someone who doesn't have pictures of you plastered over my bedroom walls!"

With that the door slammed shut. Marinette has ran out of the class room.

"Wait this means that she-"
He began to turn a light shade of pink.

'This is why she always stuttered around me' he thought. After the lesson. Adrien rushed out in search of Marinette. He heard sobbing coming from the side of the school building. He rushed over there and saw Marinette scruched up in a ball on a bench crying her eyes out.
"Why does she hate me, Adrien's gonna hate me now"
"Your wrong."
Marinette sprung up only to see....Adrien.
"A...adrien!!"
"I dont hate you at all"
"W..wha, but Chloe just said my secret. I'm just a fangirl just like everyone else."
Her words were shaky and her eyes were puffy red.
"Hey dont worry about it, Chloe is a jerk"

He sat down beside her which makes her blush lightly.
"She's just a jerk" he said again.

School is so hard with the homework so I made this longer so i hope you liked it guys!
P

eace out!