Chapter 4

XxxXXx Naruto POV xxxXx

"You will not even look at her!" Naruto  glared at the man bellow him. It didn't seem enough, to only have him bloodied and bruised. He hit him again, more blood coating his fist. He felt nothing as the man smiled up at him, as if pleased by the pain he was inflicting on him.

It didn't seem enough. He hit him again, and again. The man was now limp, yet still had a bloody fucking smile one.

It wasn't enough, he growled.

"That ugly thing? Why would-" Sasuke kicked Hidan's head, making it snap to an awkward angle. "That bitch isn't..." Hidan gasped, still fucking smirking. "Worth..." He spat some blood from his mouth. "My time.." He growled, standing up and giving him one last kick in the side. Hidan laughed, bloodied face cracking.

"You better not bother her. Or it will be worst." He glared at the crazed male.

No one touched their Hinata.

XxXxXxXxXxxx Hinata POV xxxXXx

Hinata stared at her phone, waiting for CrimsonNight's reply. After Gaara had calmed her, she texting him saying, "To be heard, one must be seen. Why can't people hear, without judjing what they see?" It was true, she wanted to share her thoughts, and to be more open. But it was so hard! People were judgemental and harsh. That was why she stuck behind her pen name, PaleMoon. That way the harsh words ment less, and did not hurt her as much.

"Hinata?" She looked up at Gaara, her eyes locking on his auqua ones. Ever since the incident he was hovering above her, making sure she was okay. He really was an amazing friend.

"Yes?" She smiled at him, watching as he carefully reached out and placed his hand on-top her head once again. He was always so gentle with her, like he would break her if he did anything to fast, or too out of character.

"Do you really want to go back to class?" His low voice was comforting to her. It's vibration soothing in an odd way, like music. She nodded, before looking back to her phone. She would have preferred to have a response from Knight before facing the day. But, she could not hide forever.

"Yes." She leaned into his side, feeling as he tensed, then relaxed moments later. If anything, she felt he was more likely to scare off then she. He was rather shy when it came to contact. He wasn't like Naruto who had no boundaries, or Sasuke who could care less. But, she couldn't deny saying she enjoyed his warmth, and rather dominating presence. It was... Comfortable in a way.

Ever so cautiously, he started to reach his arm around her shoulders, as if questioning if it was allowed. She smiled at him, trying to give him reassurance. He then rested his arm rested on her shoulder, his hand hovering awkwardly before resting on her arm.

He had become more use to touching in the last few years. But when they were little, he had a strict rule of 2 feet apart at all times.

It was surprising when he started to get closer to her in middleschool, then even more so in highschool. In the last year he even started to reach out and touch her by himself. She responded best as she could by giving reassurance, or giving small touches herself. But she couldn't be as bold as she was with Naruto or Sasuke, but there was progress each day.

XxXXXxxxXx

Partway into class, CrimsonNight's reply came. Her heart begain to race as she opened her phone, a small smile playing on her lips despite her trying to remain calm. Gosh... She got way to excited when it came to him!

CrimsonNight: Human's are not perfect. In fact, people often judge to make themselves feel better. Are you being bullied again?

Hinata blushed. The last time she was being bullied she was almost found out by him. She almost blurted her name and who was doing the bulling. This time, she would keep quiet.

PaleMoon: No, I'm just confused. Seeing how this world now is built on looks, and vanity. To be heard and respected, you must be beautiful. To be popular, you need to have expensive clothes, and brand names. Everything is so materialistic!

Maybe it was just her. Perhaps her morals were high, or her courtesy had no boundaries; but it was not something she could stop. It was how she was. Materialisticness was not something she could indulge, even if she was considered rich.

She did not know where where she got it, since the rest of the clan's children matched the mold of being ego-listic and spoiled. Yet she could care less for material things. What did she care for? Smiles and courtesy.

An instance, if she held the door open for an elderly couple, if they thanked her, it showed she did well.

Yes, maybe she was weird.

CrimsonNight: Why not teach them? Remind them of how a person should act. Lady's and gentlemen are no more, but that does not mean morals need to fade as well.

Hinata froze.

Teach them...? Never once did that pass through her mind. Yes, become more open. But... Teach..?

That was a whole world away from her current goals.

PaleMoon: I don't know... No one would listen.

CrimsonNight: You never know until you try, right?

PaleMoon: Yes, true.

CrimsonNight: Are you not you in class, btw?

PaleMoon: Yes, but I felt a need to text you, Knight.

Hinata blushed at her bold words before quickly turning her screen off. She could only be this forward because she had not met him, yet that did not stop her shyness. Still, she had no doubt in her mind she liked him.

CrimsonNight: I wish you would stop with that ridiculous name already.

PaleMoon: Never, your reaction to it is the best!

Hinata buried herself into her arms after sending it, trying to hide her intense blush. She liked him, there was no doubt at all.