Chapter 12

AN: This is the last chapter I have prepared previously. So as of now I will be out of chapters until I wrote more. I am pretty unstable at updating, so it might take a while.

XxxxxxX

She could not describe just how awkward that morning was. The events played out in this order; she woke up for a second time, screamed, locked herself in Sasuke's closet, then she proceeded to cover herself in his clothes. They were clean, luckily, he tended to kept his dirty cloths under his bed.

The two were currently begging her to come out, saying they were fully dressed and school was going to start soon.

Was she being childish?

Yes.

Did she regret it?

No. Not after her crazy morning. Being pressed against her two partially naked friends, groped, then to see her two best friends naked, wet, and with erections?

No.

She couldn't take it. She wanted to stay in this closet and live there forever, in the dark. At least no one would bother her there.

At least, that was what she thought until the closet door was thrown open. Itachi stood there, the light from the window behind him like a halo. She yelped like a dog, her heart thumping at the sight of him. Mortified, she buried herself further into the clothing.

"Hn." If it wasn't for her knowing Sasuke so well, she could have easily mistook the hn as indifference. But, she knew better. It was a laugh. A laugh. From the Itachi Uchiha. The pile of cloths on her felt like nothing, as if he was staring at her dead on. She suddenly got hot, sweat beading on her skin.

Why, oh why, did this have to happen to her? The last few days have been so so... Terrifying. Why was she being noticed now? She spent so long in the quiet. She was used to being ignored, it made her happy. But the last few days were just pure stress.

"The boys are outside, you know." She peeked out at the man, her face heating more. He looked so amused! How... Cruel. "They say they are sorry." She attempted to burry herself further, as if it would help with her memories. It did not. "Well, you cannot stay in there all day." He mused, his voice light.

"Ye-Yes I can..." She mumbled. Suddenly, her phone buzzed. She fumbled to try grab it, but to no avail. She stood, clothes falling around her. Blushing hard, she pulled the phone out and faced away from Itachi.

"He-Hello?"

"Hinata, it's me. I'm outside, thought you could use a ride." She would have jumped in joy if it wasn't for the fact she was grounded by clothes.

"Okay, Neji-nii, I'll be right out." She spoke into the phone, trying to ignore Itachi's stare burrowing into her back.

"Be quick, Tenten is getting impatient." Then he hung up the phone. She clicked it off, before turning around. Itachi still stood there, looking slightly amused. Why did he stay? He could have left! Even when she was on the phone. In fact... This was probably the longest she had been in his presence. Often he used to ignore her. She shook her head, ridding herself of thoughts.

"I-I have... To- To go...." She mumbled, her heart pounding louder with each forced word. For some reason, Itachi made her really nervous. Not scared, but nervous. Maybe it was his pale lips, or his well-shaped jaw, or those unbearably dark eyes... She shook her head. Bad Hinata, you need to go.

"Hn," He moved to the side, dark eyes still on her. She shuffled through the clothes, careful not to fall. Damn Sasuke and his bad habit of stuffing all his clothes his closet, with no regard to fold them or anything. At least it wasn't under his bed, now that was bad.

She made it out of the closet safely.

"I-I am sorry for the inconvenience!" She bowed lowly before rushing out of the room. She went to Sasuke's enough to know the maze of his house, so she quickly made her way out. There was a loud bang from upstairs. Naruto probably found out about her escape. She slipped out the door, huffing. Why did she feel like a convict..? She shook her head, useless thoughts.

Neji's car was waiting, the silver paint glinting in the sun. She rushed and jumped in the back seat, hoping that Sasuke and Naruto didn't get to the main floor yet. She didn't want to face them after this morning.

"You look flustered, Hinata-chan." Tenten said, looking back at her from the passenger seat. Hinata shook her head, her hands raised.

"I-I'm fine-" Sasuke and Naruto rushed out of the house just as Neji pulled out. Good thing Neji had a one track mind, he kept driving, ignoring Naruto's flailing arms. Sasuke merely stood there, watching her go.

She buried her hands in her head, their naked wet body's engraved in her mind.

Oh good lord, what was going on?

She would have to face them sometime.... But first... She had to figure out how to block that terrible, ridiculous, image.

.....

A small trail of blood leaked down her nose.

Neji slammed on the breaks, making her fly forward and hit the limits of her seatbelt.

"Hinata-sama! You have a bloody nose. Please, let me take you to the hospital." He stared at her, eyes wide. She shook her head, hand covering the streaming blood.

"I-I am fine..!" She blushed hard, trying to avoid his burning gaze.

He stared at her for a few moments, ignoring the beeping horns of traffic behind him. Well, he did stop in the middle of the road. "Plea... Please go...!" She meeped, hiding her face best she could.

Unwillingly, Neji stepped on the gas and steered toward the school. It was only a few blocks away now.

Silently, Hinata prayed today would be quiet.

She couldn't take much more.