Chapter Thirteen

I was sitting at a booth in the grill, wearing my orange CHB shirt under a maroon hoodie, a pair of black skinny jeans, and dark blue chucks. Hurricane was in my hoodie pocket, and my dagger/ring was on my middle finger.

I was sitting at the table, drinking water, when I heard the door open. My eyes quickly made their way over to the figure, who was just Damon and Stefan. I roll my eyes as they head over here, "Salvatores," I say with a fake smile.

"Hello, Marina," Damon said cheerfully.

"Someone's happy," I narrow my eyes at them as they take a seat, "I don't like it."

Most likely ignoring my last statement, Stefan explains, "Finn's dead."

I look up at them bored, "I know," I roll my eyes and mumble under my breath, "Idiots."

They both glare at me, "How'd you know?"

"Rebekah told me," I smirked at them. "So, this means that your plan failed, you only succeeded in killing one Original, aaannnddd, this Original was the one that was trying to kill the other Originals. So, good job, guys," I give them a thumbs up.

Damon rolls his eyes, "Yes, well, were you aware that Sage died as well," I raise a singular eyebrow at him, "No one did anything," he said, "About an hour after we staked Finn, Sage died."

"Interesting," I tap my finger against my chin, "So, if you kill an Original, everyone that they've turned, that they've turned, that they've turned, and so on and so forth. Die," my eyes snap over to them, "So, what if you're in Nik's bloodline. If you kill him, both of you, Caroline, Bonnie's mom, and everyone you two idiots have ever turned will die. Oh, can't forget Caroline's boyfriend, Tyler. Then Elena would only have Matt. Hmmm, maybe Nik's plan for her to marry Matt'll work."

They both glare their harshest at me, causing me to roll my eyes. But I do jump, when someone taps my shoulders and whispers, "Hey, girlie."

"Gods, Clara," I turn to face him, "You scared me to death."

"You don't look dead," she narrows her eyes at me, "Damn, my plan failed."

I roll my eyes, and scoot down. She acknowledges the gesture and sits next to me, "How are you, Clara?"

"I'm good, how 'bout you, Shell Head?" She asks.

"I'm good, just being harassed by my two buddies," I motion to Damon and Stefan, "What are you doing here?"

"Nico didn't tell you?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

I frown in confusion, but think for a while, "OH!" I remember, "You're on vacation."

"Yup," she smiled smugly, "Though, I'm gonna miss everyone while I'm gone." She looks down at her SPQR tattoo, "But, it's nice to have a break."

"True," I huff and lean against her coat covered shoulder. I look over her outfit, which consists of a brown and dark green jacket, which covers a strapless purple top, which is tucked into a forest green high-low skirt. On her feet are brown laced up ankle boots, and black calf socks coming above them. Her brown hair, which complements her olive skin, is in a side braid.

"Who are you?" Stefan asked while Damon looked over her.

"Clara Gonzales," she answered simply, "Old friend of Fish Breath here."

"'Tis true," I say, "Me and Four Leaf have been friends for a while now."

"Four Leaf?" Damon looks at us confused, "Fish Breath?"

We roll our eyes at him, "Don't worry 'bout it," we say in unison.

Suddenly Damon's phone starts buzzing. He pulls it out of his pocket and reads the screen, "Gotta go," he says simply, then he and Stefan leave the Grill.