Chapter Fifteen

I was reading Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban -in Greek. My favorite character, who was just introduced in this book, is Eliza Rain. She's a muggle born witch with long brown hair, and light blue eyes.

She was telling her friends, Seamus, Dean, and Neville a story she heard when she was a child. Professor Lupin just interrupted her story telling, about the same time Clara interrupted my story reading.

"Heya, Marina," she greets, wearing a black shirt, with two four leaf clovers on it, shamrock green skinny jeans, and a pair of black flats, "I hear Klaus and Rebekah are leaving today. Well, at least that's what Caroline says."

My eyes widen, and I abruptly sit up and look at her with shock, "What?"

"Yeah, I figured they hadn't told you yet, considering Rebekah was nowhere to be found, and Klaus was too busy trying to find and kill Esther," she shrugged, "Do you wanna go say goodbye to them?"

"Duh," I say as I get off the couch and straighten my outfit -a long sleeve, collared, button up blue watercolor style shirt, with light blue skinny jeans, and blue vans, "Lego." I run up to her, grab her hand and vapor travel to their house.

Just after we appear, Tyler does too, "Marina? What are you doing here?"

"Came to say goodbye to Nik and Bekah," I say, "You're not going away again, are you?"

"I have to pack up the house," he says.

"We'll help," Clara says, "I'm sure with Marina's witchy ju-ju, it'll be done in no time," she says happily.

I gape at her, "Whoa! When did I agree to this?"

"Since you decided to say goodbye to your murderous, thousand year old, vampire friend," she retorts.

Rolling my eyes, I say, "Fine. Come on, let's get this place packed up and ready to go." Tyler and Clara nod happily as we head inside, "This should be fun."

"You two take the upstairs, I'll do down here," Tyler says.

"Gotcha," I say, as Clara nods and we walk up the nearest staircase and start packing things away in boxes scattered around the floor.

[An Hour Later]

I was walking down back down stairs for a break, when I heard two people talking in one of the rooms. I could just hear muffled voices, so I couldn't tell who they were.

As I approached the room, I saw Nik putting paintings away, and Rebekah talking to him about something, "When were you gonna tell me you were leaving?" They both turn around to face me, Nik smiles, but Rebekah looks worried, "What's wrong, Bekah?"

"Nothing," Nik says.

"NOTHING?!" Rebekah shouts at him, "Alaric is a vampire, thanks to mothers spell. With a white oak stake that can't kill him," she looks back to me, "He's stronger, too strong."

"Where is he now?" Nik asks her.

"Stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls, he'll come after us," she tells him, "We need to leave now."

"GUYS!!" I shout at them, "You are two of the strongest vampires in history -with two demi-gods on your side. I know that everyone else might disapprove and hate me forever, but we need to kill Alaric. They'll get it once they realize he's trying to make vampires join the dinosaurs."

Rebekah scoffs, "Please, you and I both know the Salvatores would do anything to keep their precious Elena alive--"

"So wouldn't Elena be a great target to draw in vampires," I say, "The doppelganger, up for grabs. Nik, you would probably go to, just so you can sire more hybrids."