What a Welcome Home Present

This is my second story on wattpad. Hope you guys like it!!

Currently I am on a plane home from Spain. I was playing on a girls 17 year old soccer team in a tournament type thingy. The US won. It was an awesome victory. Anyway, it is 10:45 PM. Let me tell you about me and my brothers.

I am the middle child out of my 6 brothers. Alexander (Xander) and Zane are 18 and twins. Xander is older than Zane by about 5 minutes. Then there's Edward (Eddie), me, Steven (Stevie), and Brody. Eddie, Stevie, Brody and I are 17 and quadruplets.

We love to go camping and we play sports to stay in shape. Tomorrow is my birthday. Brody called and told me that mum and dad were planning a huge party. The next day is the first day of school for us. I am going to the school my brothers go to because they were lonely without their best sister. My mum made me go to an all girls school to make me girlier. The only thing that improved was my pranks.

Well I am short only 5"2 compared to my brothers who are around 6 ft. I have dark black hair and bright blue eyes. I got my hair from dad but my eyes from mum. We live in a huge house in Moon Lake, California.

"We have ten minutes before we land." I looked at the clock it read 11 PM. It takes about 30 minutes to get to my house from the airport. I looked out the window and saw the familiar lake where we go camping every month.

After the plane landed, I got my bag which took about 10 minutes. I then saw my dad's limo. I got all my things and ran to the limo only dropping my phone which I have done too many times. I threw my stuff in the limo and jumped in. After we got home it was 11:50.

 I walked in the door and my family, mostly my brothers tackled me. I laughed and hugged them back. I did at least untill it just ended being me on the bottom and them trying to squeeze the life out of me. I got out of it 9 minutes later. I dropped my bags.

Then the clock struck 12 and I, Cathy Marie Lunne, let out a blood curddling scream.