A Familiar Face

*Rose's POV*

I kept my head down walking home from school, folding my arms. I couldn't speak to people anymore. Nothing, but so much has changed the past nine months. I really missed my boys. I wanted to hear their voices again, feel their hugs, have them make me laugh.

I heard loud laughter behind me. Oh God no, it's those stupid jocks from school who think they're all amazing because every girl throws themselves at them.

Well almost every girl.

Their leader, Billy was the worst. Apparently he was the "hottest in the group."

I started to walk a little faster and heard the laughter grow behind me.

"Where you going love?" Billy asked laughing.

"Fuck off wanker!" I yelled back.

"Now that's no way for a pretty girl to talk! Come here and I'll teach you a lesson."

I started to sprint away and they came running after me. I kept running and thought I finally lost them when I ran into an alley. I saw some of them run by without noticing me.

I sighed a sigh of relief and closed my eyes, panting because I was out of breath. Then I felt somebody pin my shoulders against the wall. I opened my eyes quickly and saw Billy smirking, grabbing my arms to make sure I couldnt fight back.

"You've been a bad girl Rose, it's time to teach you a lesson."

"Get the fuck off me!" I fought back.

I got my knee and struck his stomach, he groaned but kept a tight grip.

"That's it you little bitch. We're just going to have to do this the hard way."

Then he punched me in the face. Hard.

I fell to the ground holding my jaw crying out in pain. Everything was blurry. I couldn't hear well, and I could just barley make out the sounds around me.

Then I heard a voice.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" the voice cried.

Billy got up and started laughing, but then the other person punched him. Billy suddenly started fighting back, until the other boy hit him so hard he knocked him out.

"Help me..." I said softly.

"Rose! Rose are you okay?!" The boy came close to me, and I recognized who he was.

It was John.

"Oh hi John." I said weakly smiling.

"Hi love, we need to get you to a hospital now." John said with a worried look.

"No that's okay. Ice and bandages will help. Hospitals are for the weak like him." I pointed over to Billy.

John laughed. It's been a while since I've heard that laugh.

I got up and groaned in pain. I could hardly stand up, I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Here my house is a few houses down. Lets go there and I'll fix you right up." John said with a smile.

I just nodded.

Who knew John could nurse? He cleaned my wounds nicely, gave me a bag of ice for my jaw and made sure I rested on his couch.

"Are you sure you're okay?" John asked for the millionth time.

"John calm the hell down. You're worse then my mum." I laughed.

John smiled.

"So how was Hamburg?" I asked.

"It's had it's ups and downs, but it was fun. Stu wanted to stay with his girlfriend he got there." John said sadly.

"Well it's okay. You've got plenty of other friends here including me." I replied.

John grinned.

"When did you boys come back?" I asked.

"Oh just today. Paul and Pete lit a condom on fire so we got deported." he said laughing.

I started to crack up.

"They did not!" I gasped.

"They did! And you know George?" he asked.

"Yeah your lead guitarist. Never met him though."

"He shagged a fucking prostitute, and Paul, Pete, and I just watched and clapped when he finished." he said. He was now crying from laughter.

"God you boys are idiots." I said laughing my head off.

John and I just sat there laughing from all the stories he was telling me of Hamburg. We laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore.

"I missed you." I said.

John smiled. "I missed you too." he replied.

I really did miss him. It was fun having a friend around again. I have not laughed this hard in forever. But with happiness, comes a fair share of sorrow.

*A/N*

IM BACK BITCHES.

Now I wasnt going to be gone for too long :)

I wont update as often as I did, because that caused the first book to go by way too fast, but I'll update pretty often.

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FEEDBACK

Thanks! :)