Old Times Again

*Rose's POV*

That day I got to know a little about George and Pete. George was the youngest, but an excellent guitar player. Pete was a little older, and he was a decent drummer. John retold the stories from Hamburg and the other boys laughed and gave their point of view (George was super embarrassed when we brought up the prostitute story). It was a lot of fun. I haven't had that much fun in a while.

Paul and I decided to leave together, but he didn't want to go home.

"Then where will we go?" I asked.

"You'll see." Paul smiled.

We walked a while until we reached a familiar gate. Strawberry Fields.

"This is where we had our first date." I smiled.

Paul chuckled. "I know."

We hopped the fence and we went to the same exact spot we sat on in our date. Paul held my hand.

"So what have you been doing since I've left?" Paul asked.

"Nothing really. School, home, chores, same thing everyday." I sighed. "I really missed you."

He smiled. "You wouldn't believe how much I missed you."

I think I had some expression of sadness on my face, because Paul asked me what was wrong.

"It's just that everyday when you were gone I felt horrible that I said no to you in the first place. When I saw your reaction, my heart shattered. I never meant to hurt you so much and I hope I don't do it again." My voice cracked.

Paul pulled me into a tight hug. "It did hurt at first. I thought I lost you forever. But at the train station, I felt a whole lot better, even though we couldn't really talk about it before I left."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Fuck.

Paul wiped my tear away. "Don't cry love."

I looked at him.

"You know I love you so much right?"

Paul smiled.

"That's good, because I love you too."

He gave me a soft kiss.

I smiled.

"So where are you and the band going to perform now?" I asked.

"Oh the cavern. We're going to be playing there for long hours." Paul rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure it'll be fun." I encouraged him. "I'll make sure to visit you often."

He smiled. "Yes please, I would like that."

We sat there holding each others hands, then I broke the silence.

"I'm hungry."

Paul burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing it was just so random and the way you said it was cute." Paul said still laughing.

I started to giggle. His laugh was contagious.

"Okay okay lets go get food." he said when he finally got some air.

We went to a small restaurant and I got a vegetarian sandwich while Paul got a burger.

"You know, an innocent cow died for that." I said with a smirk.

Paul dropped his burger on his plate and pretended to cry.

"Oh Rose you're right! I'm sorry! I'm sorry cow! You're just so yummy!" Paul exclaimed.

I laughed. "Paul you're such a dork." I told him.

"Then don't make me feel bad about me eating a good burger." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

After lunch we headed toward the nearest record store.

We headed toward the rock section and started going through the vinyl.

"Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it...." Paul and I said in sync.

Then I gasped. "Don't have it!"

"What is it?" Paul asked.

"Chuck Berry is On Top." I said jumping up and down.

"Rose, Chuck Berry is your favorite. How do you not have that record?" Paul asked.

"No Berry isn't my favorite. It's Elvis, you should know that by now Paul." I said winking at him. "I own every Elvis record, but not Berry."

"You just like Elvis because you think he's a hot American bloke." Paul muttered.

"He's talented and makes good music! His looks are just a bonus!" I insisted.

"Well I'm better looking them him." Paul said proudly.

"Oh don't be so sure..." I said teasing.

Paul's mouth dropped, pretending to be offended. "What was that love?" he asked.

I laughed. "I was only kidding."

He smiled.

We paid for the record and headed to Paul's house. Paul didn't have a record player, so he decided to play on his guitar instead.

While he was picking on the strings, I stared at his piano. He noticed.

"Do you play?" he asked.

I scoffed. "I wish."

"I could teach you." he replied.

I looked at him. "Yeah I'd like that."

We both sat on the stool and Paul played a few notes. He asked me to copy him, so I did. We started slow but gradually sped up when I got the hang of it. Then Paul took my hand and started teaching me a new pattern. I blushed.

Paul looked at me and smiled. A small, kind, smile.

"Rose..." he said quietly.

"Yes?" I giggled. I knew what he was going to say.

"You're blushing again." his smile changed into a smirk.

I looked away. "Why do you always have to point that out?" I asked.

"Because your reaction is always adorable."

I giggled and placed my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad I'm back Rose. I love spending time with you."

"Me too." I replied softly.

"Rose?" he asked me.

"Yes?"

"Remember that question I asked you on our date before I left?"

I looked at him. "Yes..."

"Well, I'm going to ask it again now."

I stared at him.

"Rose, will you be my girlfriend?"

I kissed his cheek. They're so cute and chubby. I should seriously tease him about them.

"Of course." I replied.

*A/N*

aw my bbys in love <3333

i thought paul & rose needed to sort things out here so here ya go c;

and damn about time that they start being in a relationship

i hope you guys like it yay

pls

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FEEDBACK

tysm c;