Christmas Shopping

*Paul's POV*

*A few weeks later*

I woke up on my bed on a cold, but sunny afternoon. Christmas was coming soon, a week! I wonder what I should get Rose...

I smiled to myself. Rose, my beautiful girlfriend. The last couple of weeks have been a little busy, considering my long hours at the cavern, but I always made sure to make time for Rose. I got up and got dressed. I figured I would head on over to her house since today was a rare day off for they boys and I. I walked downstairs and saw my father reading the newspaper.

"Going out this early?" he asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Oh to your girlfriend's house?" Mike appeared.

"Yes." I smiled to myself.

"I knew you two were going to end up dating someday. She's hot, I might even borrow her from you." Mike laughed.

"Lay a fucking finger on her and I'll rip you to pieces." I scoffed.

"Now boys..." dad started. "Paul, she really is a nice girl. I'm glad you've claimed her."

I smirked at that. Claimed her. I liked that thought.

"Thanks dad. I've got to get going now." I grabbed a piece of toast and headed out the door.

"Don't go fucking around with her now!" Mike yelled from behind.

"Fuck off Mike!" I yelled back.

I soon arrived at Rose's home and knocked. Her sister Sara opened it. She gave me a smirk, is she going to start saying shit too?

"Ooooooh Paulie's here! Don't screw around with my sister now! She's still sleeping." She winked.

"Oi what is it with younger siblings and their teasing about my relationship." I sighed.

"Really though, you're hot. I say you leave Rose for me." She laughed.

I stepped closer to her.

"Rose is the most beautiful girl in the world, and I would never leave her for anyone." I told her.

Her eyes widened. "Christ Paul I was kidding calm yourself. Besides I could do so much better than you." She flipped her hair.

I rolled my eyes and pushed through her.

"Oi boy!"

"Excuse me!" I said sarcastically.

I headed toward Rose's room and saw that her door was barley open. I slowly opened the door and saw Rose on her bed.

She was dressed in her clothes she was wearing yesterday, with her notebook on her side and her blue guitar on her lap, shimmering from the suns light.

I walked closer to her and sat on her bed and just played with her hair and watched her sleep.

She looked adorable. Her chocolate brown hair shined so bright from the sun, her long eyelashes leaving little shadows on her cheeks, her mouth slightly open breathing little puffs of air in and out.

And her lips, red as a rose.

And soon enough, her eyelashes fluttered open and she squinted from the suns light. Her light brown eyes turned lighter. Almost hazel, like mine.

She jumped a little when she saw me.

"Jesus Paul could you give me a warning?" she giggled.

I smiled. "Sorry love."