Prolouge

Peter Parker was walking to his apartment from another horrible day, first he had a huge fight with one of his dearest friends, then he got fired from his job. Now he has to find a new job and apologize to his friend, but he wasn't going to do either 'cause he was too mad. Once he had gotten to his apartment he had thrown his bag on the couch as he shut his door. The highlight of his day would be patrolling just like any other day, he went to his room and changed into his Spiderman suit. He didn't think of how horrible his day was he needed a break from all the drama, which is why he decided to patrol. He opened his window, and hoped no one caught him crawling to the roof of his apartment. There has been no criminals in a few weeks which Peter has been okay with. He now patrols for the small things since everything seems normal.

"A few moments later"

Peter was now on the highest building's roof he hasn't seen anything out of the ordinary so he decided to relax. Of course, he expected to at least catch one purse snatcher or any criminal of the sort tonight but the city was completely quiet. He watched the busy streets and saw a few people walking. He didn't know that on another roof there was a person watching him and his every move waiting for the right moment to pounce like an animal. Oh, was his night about to become a whole lot more interesting.....