Chapter 1

~Peter's Pov~

I was watching over the city when all of a sudden i heard something or someone behind me, so I walked over to where I had heard the noise. I was looking when suddenly someone had tackled me to the ground
"HI THERE"
I opened my eyes too see nothing but red it took me a while to finally catch up with what was going on. I looked up at who had tackled me.
"Who are you?" I could tell that he was trying to pull a shocked face through the mask.
"YOU DON'T KNOW ME HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW ME" 
He started to shake me and I pushed him away, after he fell I tried to stand but my head hurt and I fell back down.
"It was just a question!"  I had yelled at him.
He quickly stood up and held out his hand toward me I just started at it, finally I got up by myself.
"Someones a little grumpy"
I sighed "Just answer the dang question"
"......Oh, Right I'm Deadpool nice to meet ya"
"Deadpool? hmm I've heard that name before"
"Well I am pretty famous" He tried to pull off a pose it didn't really work out for him he looked more ridiculous than before.
I snapped my fingers proud that I finally remembered what Tony had told me before "You're Deadpool the famous merc with the mouth!"
I saw him smirk beneath his mask "Looks like you finally figured it out! Now I came here for a job so If you could......I don't know stay still so I could capture you!" 
He ran to me I quickly moved out of the way and he stopped. He didn't realize that I had my web shooters ready, while swinging to the next roof I heard him yell
"YOU CAN RUN SPIDEY BUT YOU CANT HIDE"
This was gonna be a long, painful night....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope people enjoy this horribly written story QwQ" if i ever make a mistake please tell me in the comments it'll be very helpful!
"I like this story I should turn out to be this amazing sweet guy and Spidey should automatically fall in love with me in the next chapter"
Not gonna happen Wade love takes time
"BORING!! Just make him love me now so I don't have to do a lot of work"
No, just leave
"FINE BUT I SHALL MAKE SPIDEY LOVE ME!"
That's sorta the point of the story...Anyways i hope you all enjoy my horrible fanfic!