Chapter 4

~No one's POV (they switch a lot so...yeah just try and keep track i'm not sure i even know QAQ sorry everyone)

Peter and Wade just stared at each other...not saying a word just staring.

"Um c-can you s-stop staring..."
Peter finally broke the silence he wasn't sure how much longer he could handle all the attention he doesn't really like being the center of attention. 

"Uh....."
Wade was in his own little world (he never paid attention anyways) all he could do is think and stare so that is what he did stare at Peter's eyes while thinking of ways to kill someone.  Weird to think of that while staring at someone right? Well not like Wade actually cares of what he thinks at the moment. 

"C-Can you stop s-staring!"
Peter could not understand why he was blushing or why this strange, insane person was making him feel all weird inside. He tried hard not to focus on how his face was almost completely red.

"Oh....right"
Wade looked away he automatically thought of Spidey he wasn't sure why he thought of him even though he just looked away. He mentally slapped himself for listening to the voices and looking at Spidey again now noticing how the boy was blushing. How young was Spidey? How could this boy be that cute?  All these questions started filling his mind up as he stared at the flustered boy. 

"um.....Deadpool you okay?"
Wade finally left his own little world and now paid attention to the boy/man somewhat in front of him. Spidey had been looking at him from his bed not moving once. Why hasn't he attacked yet? 

"Just peachy Spidey how 'bout you and your adorable face"
Peter could tell that Deadpool had winked under his mask.

"Don't call me that and i'm not adorable!"

"You're adorable Spidey no one can deny that!"
Peter had enough of Deadpool,his stupid stares, his flirty mood and the way he made him feel. He finally tackled Deadpool to the ground and grabbed his mask from Deadpool.

"oohhhh Spidey is a feisty one!"

"Shut up!"

"But i cant i'm famous for being the merc with the mouth remember!"  

DEADPOOL JUST SHUT UP"

"awwww did someone get up from the wrong side of his bed~!"
Peter was sitting on Deadpool's chest watching him and glaring daggers hoping he would get the hint...he didn't.

"So Deadpool.....now that you have seen my face how about i see yours"

"WHAT NO YOU CAN NOT DO THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT YOU SEE TRUST ME ON THIS ONE SPIDEY"
Peter saw Deadpool start to freak out. How bad can this be? Peter started to take Deadpool's mask off. Before he could even take off the mask to see something Deadpool had flipped them so he was above Peter.

"LISTEN TO ME KID YOUR NOT GONNA LIKE IT!"
Peter was not sure what to do at this point...seeing Deadpool above him made his stomach turn. His face now starting to turn crimson.  

"Spidey? Hello? Did i kill you......?"
Peter noticed he still had the hem of Deadpool's mask so he quickly took off Deadpool's mask. Deadpool stopped right in his tracks he didn't know what to do now. Was Spidey going to be disgusted like everyone else? He wasn't sure he was staring at the spider below him. He just saw Spidey staring back...

"wow....."
Deadpool stared at Spidey. 

"wow? what do you mean wow!"

Deadpool's breathe stopped as soon as Spidey started caressing his cheek. 
Peter didn't know what he was doing at that point his emotions sort of took over and all he could do was blush and stare at the man above him. To Peter he looked so...unique...so...attractive? He didn't understand why he felt this way all of a sudden. 

"Spidey?....."
Peter's heart was over powering his brain. He did what his heart felt and didn't even think of the consequences he'd have to face later. He gently kissed Deadpool's cheek not sure if that was the right thing to do. As soon as he looked at Deadpool he could not help but giggle. Deadpool looked so shocked yet happy in a way it made Peter smile. 

"Sorry about that I don't know what came over me"

"It's fine I never expected that..."
Peter and Wade stared at each other...again, smiling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote 696 words....I feel proud in a way anyways i'm sorry for not updating guys i've been super sick QAQ
I'm feeling better so that's good
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR ON WHO'S POV IT IS SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS BAD
now if you excuse me i need to go fangirl over my many ships....