New home, same ole Me

I was awoken by the car pulling to a stop. I blushed when I realized I was in James lap. I quickly climbed of. James gave me a soft smile. I looked out the window to see my apartment building.

I was ordered to stay put as the men went into my apartment and grabbed my things. It wasn't much. A futon that also counted as my couch. My clothing, my two pairs of shoes, and lastly my teddy. I smiled when I saw my big panda. Michael placed it in my lap. I hugged it to me. After they placed everything in the trunk, we drove off to the boys house.

I stared in awe at the large Victorian style house. It wasn't a mansion, just a large, beautiful home.

Gavin unlocked the door, carrying some of my things. The living room and kitchen were open. Tan couches littered the floor, floral pillows decorating them. I loved it, the room felt warm and lived in. I walked past the modern kitchen to the steps. Following Gavin, we stopped at a room. It was a large room with a queen sized bed on wall a dresser on the other and a door, which I assumed led to the closet.

"You can decorate it how you like. I'll have to call our interior decorator, but it won't be a problem. "

I looked at him with wide eyes? I decorate? But what should it look like? What colors! I can't do that! Gavin grabbed my face.
"Calm down!" he ordered. I listened to his deep, even breathing. I relaxed.

"Good girl." he murmured. "I'll ask Mike to handle it then."

I nodded. He must think I'm so weak now. I sniffled. I'm so pathetic. I refused to meet his eyes ,too ashamed.

"Hey now, none of that darling. Everyone handles things differently. " He kissed my forehead.

I flopped onto the bed. Laying panda next to me as Gavin walked out. A few moments later Mike walked in.

"Well I have to go baby doll. You'll be good? Set your eating alarms." I rolled my eyes at his mothering.

"Yes mom"

"I mean it Dani. You have a baby to take care of now ." I rubbed my tiny bump.

"Don't worry cuz. We'll take care of her. " James stated smiling as he stood in the doorway. "Now follow me and tell me her schedule." They all walked out, talking. I laid down on my bed. Cuddling into my panda.

***********

"Wake up sweetheart." I was being shaken. Ugh. I feel nauseous. I tried to tell the person to stop, but the bile was rising to quickly in my throat.

I jumped out of my bed running to the bathroom I knew was across the hall. I ignored the running of the shower and hurried to the toilet bowl.

I released the contents of my stomach. When my stomach was empty I slumped against the tub. My eyes widened when I looked up. James stood in front of me, a towel loosely hanging at his waist. I followed a droplet of water that trailed down his glorious abs. I licked my lips. I blushed when he cleared his throat. I looked into his eyes clouded with lust then I climbed to my feet.

"Are you alright?" James asked, concern etched across his face. I grabbed the hand James held out to me, then pulled myself to my feet.

Gavin was at the bathroom door. "Lets head downstairs. Time for dinner." I internally groaned.

I frowned. "I ate already." Gavin sighed. It was apparent that he was not at dominant as James.
He grabbed my hand pulling me down the stairs.

He sat me at the dining room table. There was a bowl of chicken noodle soup in front of me. I looked at Gavin with a sigh. He beamed at me when I started to eat the soup. I blushed at the pride in his eyes. James entered at that moment.

He sat at the table to my right, Gavin sitting on my left. They looked at me intently. I looked at them questioningly.

"We know that the baby is ours."
My heart skipped a beat.