Family?

My violet eyes grew wide as saucers. It was stupid of me to think they wouldn't know. Of course they would, I lost my virginity to them .

I licked my dry lips.
"So in the end, that's why I'm here? So I won't ruin our child's life?' I asked quietly. The food before me forgotten.

"We just want our baby to be born as healthy as he or she can. And that means making sure you're fine as well. " Gavin says, his voice comforting.

I scoffed, "Well, if that's the case, once I have the baby you can keep it. Since I'm so unhealthy, since I'd be bad at it. Wouldn't want the child around an unfit mother now would we?" I wiped my mouth, throwing the napkin into the soup

In that moment, I burst into a fit of tears. Panic was written across Gavin's face, he stood up fussing about me, rubbing my back and cooing into my ear.

James pulled me onto his lap, running his hand through my hair.

"Tell me what's going on in that head of yours." He ordered gently.

The tears fell silently as I got my breathing regulated.

"I don't know what to do! I-i've never had a family. I don't have a mother figure I can learn from." My breathing picked up once more as I sobbed into his chest.

"Shhh sweetheart. Just listen to me. You are not alone. We've never been parents either. We will all be learning together. " James whispered.

Tears glistened in Gavin's eyes as he crouched in front of me.

"We'll take care of you. You're ours now. You have nothing to worry about." He leaned forward pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

"I think you'll be a great mother, we don't think you would ruin our child." James whispered.

A weight lifted off my shoulders. I'm not alone, these amazing men will be with me the entire time. Then doubt filled me once more, what happens when the baby comes?

***************************

James p.o.v

If anyone deserved to be a dad it was Gavin. His caring and open personality will make it easy for our child to go to him for comfort.

I stared down at the small woman in my lap. She was so beautiful with her black hair and unique violet eyes.

Just one look from her and I grow weak in the knees. I can't disappoint her or my brother. They need me.

Even if I die trying, I'll make sure they are well taken care of.

Love has always been important to me, none of my relationships have ever been half-assed and I don't plan on letting her escape. I'll do everything within my power to have this beauty accept me as hers.

I can't say I love her, I don't know her that well yet. But that is the beauty of it. I'll be able to get to know her. Learn her flaws, her wants, her dislikes.

I wiped away her tears, smiling sadly at my nervous brother. This will be a new experience for him as well, I can see just how fond he is of her already.

I turned my attention back to her when she looks up, her violet eyes glistening.

"I'm sorry, the baby has me so emotional." Her voice was soft, lyrical.

"Oh sweetheart, never apologize for being human." Gavin whispered gently.

He leaned forward, giving her a warm hug.

"We'll be your family love. You and our child will want for nothing. If you'll have us we'll be your family." I whispered, looking at her expectantly.

She looked at me, then to Gavin.

"You really mean it?" She questioned unsure.

Gavin smiled softly, "I know you don't trust us yet. And we don't expect you to. But we will do everything in our power to be what you need. You only have to say yes."

I nodded in agreement, watching her.

She took a deep shuddering breath, "I want to start a family with you two." She bit her lip, looking at her hands.

"I-i'm not perfect, and I will most definitely screw up. But please just patient with me. All I can do is try." She whispered.

I could feel my heart swell as I grabbed her face, planting a kiss on her lips in my excitement.

Gavin chuckled, "We don't expect you to be perfect. We just want you to be yourself."

Her face was cherry red as she stared at her small hands.

"Thank you, I really appreciate this." She murmured.

I watched her for a moment, noticing her quiet demeanor and soft words. Excitement cursed through me as I thought of her coming out of her shell.

She will definitely be ours

Ahhh!!! I am sooooo sorry!! This is a short update. And a filler chapter sadly. I'll update again as soon as I can!