Promises Promises

I yawned, my hand placed lazily on my large belly. I'll have the baby any day soon. The men were excited to meet their pride and joy.

Sighing, I hammered together a drawer for the nursery. I was not supposed to touch or lift anything but I'm so damn bored.

I was seated in the middle of the nursery laid about me were pieces to the changing table I was secretly building.

The guys have been working ten hour work days so they don't feel guilty when they take paternity leave. I sighed as my thoughts drifted to them.

They were treating nice, like I was their long lost friend. Neither have brought women home but who's to say they didn't go to the woman's place.

I groaned in frustration, they just don't want me. That drunken night didn't mean much, and if Gavin didn't run into me at the library they probably would have forgotten me.

I hissed when I hit my index finger with the hammer. Hot, angry tears poured from my eyes.

"Fuck!" I held my broken finger in my right hand, blindly searching for my phone.

I dialed Michael first, the tears falling faster when there was no response. I nibbled my lip opting to call Gavin instead, he was nicer anyways.

Fear closed around my throat when I went straight to voicemail.
"Dani where are you? I decided we can build it together." Jame's deep voices called from the end of the hall.
Panic seized me as I could hear his footsteps getting closer.

Uh oh. I scrambled to my feet hiding my now purple finger behind my back. Fuck, he's going to so be so angry.

I smiled sheepishly when he walked into the room, he looked at the drawer I put together.

"Dani I didn't want you to put the table together by yourself because you could hurt yourself." He sighed tiredly.

I held my left hand up in front of him pathetically, " I already did."

He walked towards me slowly, grabbing my hand within his. "Gavin and I have been too lenient with you." He murmured as he took in my broken finger.

"Well, the good news is it's not broken just bruised. The bad news is you deserve to be punished." He pulled me towards the door, I yanked on his arm.

Anger rising within me, "You're not the boss of me! I've been here going on 4 months and all you ever do is treat me like a friend or a little girl!" I stomped my foot angrily as a stray tear fell.

He crossed his arms, leaning against the door jamb.

"Is that how you feel Danica?" He grabbed my hand once more pulling me towards the bedroom.

I dug my feet into the floor, " You have no right!" I slapped at his back with my other hand.

An animalistic growl ripped through his throat, I was airborne before I threw the last slap.

My arms were trapped between his chest and other arm. He kicked open his bedroom door.

Despite his seething anger he placed me onto his bed gently.

"Take off your pants." He crosses his arms leaning against his door.

" I beg your pardon?" I crossed my arms trying , and failing, to meet his hard gaze.

"Don't make me ask again. If you follow my orders like a good girl you might get fucked." He smirked at my flushed face.

I obediently slid my large shirt over my head, my panties following after.

James turned me toward the bed, I climbed onto all fours awaiting his instruction.

The pain In my finger now a dull ache as he runs a finger down my spine. I shiver in anticipation as he settles onto his knees behind me.

"I had to think of a creative way to punish you since you're carrying our precious Harlow."

I moaned in pleasure as his tongue lapped at my heat slowly. Agonizingly slow, no matter how much I urge him to go faster it was to no avail.

My orgasm however, was sweet torture. It sent a shockwave through me causing me to arch m in ecstasy and Harlow to kick my tummy curiously.

I gasped when his hard member rubbed against my slit. " I'm going to make you cum over and over nice and slowly." He chuckled as he slipped into me.

"You're so wet. Let's make one thing clear Danica," with each slow thrust my brain seemed too pool out of my ear, "I am in charge. You don't get to make demands. Understood?"

I nodded mutely my body focused solely on his movements.
He grabbed a fistful of my hair.
"Do. You. Understand?" Each word was enunciated by a deep thrust.

"Oh yes daddy! Please let me cum! I'll be a good girl." I whimpered as hime continued to thrust slowly.

The build up was intoxicating,his thrusts hitting each spot like like a well trained assassin. Want climax left me utterly breathless as I went limp on the bed. His hot semen shot through me, causing me to orgasm once more.

"I won't be so lenient after the baby comes Danica so let's make one thing clear. You belong to Gavin and I. Once Harlow is here we'll be the family you've always wanted." He cupped my hip as he murmured the words into my ear.

"Promise?" I whispered, my throat thick with tears. I held out my small pinky, delighted when he wrapped his larger one around mine.

"I promise."