Teach Me To Be Bad - Chapter 1

ALICE'S POV:

"You know thinking back on it I kinda wish I never met Ross. He changed me, he introduced the sweet, innocent girl that I was to this world of sex, drugs and rock and roll. But in some ways I'm still in love with him for it. If it wasn't for him right now I'd probably be reading a book in my house with my long time boyfriend, he'd probably be a lawyer or something like that and me? I would be in university learning how to be a teacher, which is pretty stupid because everyone knows there aren't any jobs for new teachers. Anyways I would have the same boring life that I had before I met Ross, not sitting here with you sexy people explaining my story." I gave the reporters my signature smirk. "Now let's go to the beginning."

******** 2 years earlier*********

"Thanks for coming with me I guess." My polar opposite best friend Zoe reluctantly said to me.

"No problem!" I chirped, a huge smile on my face.

"Look there's their tour bus!" She called pointing at what was clearly a tour bus. She started pushing people out of her way.

"Zoe! You might hurt somebody!" I called after her. I attempted to slide pass people without hitting them, apologizing to everybody I passed. I finally caught up to Zoe because she had stopped aggressively pushing people out of her way and stood still, she had a look of awe on her face. I followed her line of vision with my eyes to see what had made her like this. The members of r5 had gotten out if their bus to say hi to their fans. Aww that was so sweet! Zoe started freaking out she started yelling an screaming for their attention. The rest of the crowd erupted in screams too and Zoe being the competitive person that she is, she had to scream louder. She caught who I think was Ross' attention and she started yelling obnoxious things at him like she always does. I know I shouldn't be talking about my best friend like that but it was true. Oh my gosh I'm a terrible person! I mouthed

"Sorry." To Ross. He just shook his head. He started walking over to us.

"Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! Ross Lynch is walking over to us Alice!" Zoe cussed.

"Do you wanna chill in our tour bus?" He asked when he got over to us.

"Um ok." I smiled. Then I realized he was only talking to me, Zoe wasn't invited. I looked over at her, she had a sour look on her face.

"Only if Zoe can come." I nodded sticking by my best friend. Ross looked at Zoe then back to me with an unsure look on his face.

"Fine." He decided. He grabbed my hand and walked me to his bus, Zoe following behind us. Ross sat down on one of the small couches in the bus. Well it wasn't really a couch more like a bench with a long cushion on it. He patted the seat next to him, silently asking me to sit with him.

"So what's your name beautiful?" He asked. I looked at my lap and blushed at being called beautiful. I looked over at Zoe who was rolling her eyes.

"I'm Alice Montgomery." I said still not looking at Ross. Then I realized it wasn't polite of me not to look in his eyes, so I built up as much of my tiny amount of confidence that I could and said.

"You're Ross right?" He nodded his head to answer.

"I'm so so so happy I got that right!" I beamed at him.

"You're adorable." He laughed.

"Yeah so I'm still here and I'm Zoe Martin!" Zoe announced. Ross glared at her as Riker entered the bus.

"They're crazy out there!" Riker exclaimed looking out the window. When he turned around he smirked at Ross.

"I see you have some company."