Here Comes Forever - Chapter 10

ALICE'S POV:

I was in the dressing room of R5's last concert before the Christmas holidays. I was getting bored of playing the guitar Riker got me for my birthday, he's been teaching me for the past month. I decided to watch the end of the concert. I got backstage just in time to see them say good bye to the crowd and they walked off towards me.

"Good job!" I said to them. Rocky rolled his eyes

"You weren't watching." He laughed. Before he walked past me into the dressing room. Everyone else but Ross and I followed.

"Good job baby." I kissed him. I still haven't told him I love him.

"Alice we have to talk." He said. I gulped. Oh no!

"I think that we should tell everyone about us." He said. Thank god! "It's so hard for me to control myself around you and I don't want to anymore. I want to touch my girl whenever I want, I want to go on real dates with my girl and I want to kiss my girl all day long." I smiled at his words. God I love him so much.

"I was thinking the same thing." I smiled. He kissed me long and passionately. Then we here a small scream from behind us. We broke apart to see Rydel staring at us.

"Delly please please don't tell anybody else." Ross pleaded. She nodded her head.

"We were going to tell you guys when we got back to California." I added. Rydel snapped out of her shock and a huge smile covered her face.

"So how long has this been going on?" She smirked

"About 5 months." Ross said.

"Aww I'm so happy for you guys!" She gushed.

"Thanks." I smiled. Then the others came out.

"You ready to go?" Riker asked us.

"We just have to get our stuff." Ross said as he walked into the change room, I followed him in to grab my coat and guitar. We were taking a plane to California instead of the bus because R5's tour is over.

*****

I said goodbye to the bus one last time before we walked into the airport. We waited around for about 45 minutes after we went through security. It was one of those planes where you had to pick your own seats. We were called near the end so we could only find four seats near eachother.

"Ross and Alice can find somewhere else to sit." Rydel smirked at us.

"Guess we're not wanted here." Ross said as he grabbed my arm so we could find more seats. We ran to the last two seats that were together.

"I call the window seat!" I said as I pushed passed Ross. He sat down in the aisle seat beside me.

"That's ok you're the only beautiful view that I need to see." He smiled. I pecked him quickly on the lips.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I smiled.

"More like what did I do to deserve You?" He said back.

"You guys are too cute." I heard from across the aisle. I turned my head to see an old lady smiling at us. I blushed.

"Thank you!" I chirped.

"How long have you been together?" She asked.

"5 months and 2 days." Ross smiled proudly.

"You guys are going to be together forever, my husband and I used to be like you." She said. We laughed. Would I really be with Ross forever? Ross leaned down to my ear.

"Here comes forever girl." He whispered. I laughed at his pun. He looked at me directly in my eyes.

"Alice I'm serious." He rummaged around in his bag and produced a small box. He opened it and there was a ring in it! My eyes opened wide.

"Ross I can't marry you! You aren't even 18 yet!" I whisper yelled.

"It's not an engagement ring." He laughed "It's a promise ring. I was waiting for the perfect moment to give it to you and it feels right to do it now. Alice I'm in love with you and I can promise you that I will love you forever and always. I can't see myself with any other girl not after the way I feel about you. I promise you that I'll never leave you and that if you leave me then I won't ever love again. Alice you're the only one for me." He took the ring out of the box and slid it on my ring finger. It was small so people wouldn't notice it. It was stainless steel with a gold accent that outlined half of a heart. Beside the heart "Love You Forever" was engraved.

"Ross I love you too." i said before I kissed him. He took another small box out of his bag and took out the matching ring. It was also stainless steel and said "Love You Forever" on it but instead of a gold outline the half heart had a black outline, the hearts connected when you put them together. I slid the ring on his finger. The plane ride went by really fast. Time goes faster when you're with the one you love. As soon as we stepped out of the airport we got a cab and went straight to the Lynch's house. Well not Ratliff he was going to his parents house. But him and his family were going to have Christmas dinner with us.

*****

"Guys Alice and I have something to tell you." Ross said as we stood up in the living room. Stormie, Mark, Rocky, Riker, Ryland and Rydel looked up at us.

"Alice and I have been secretly dating for a little more than 5 months." Ross said. Everything was quiet. I studied everyone's faces to see how they were feeling. Mark, Stormie, Rydel and Rocky all had smiles on their faces, Ryland looked a little irritated and Riker just had a blank look on his face. I wonder what that meant?

"I called it!" Rocky exclaimed, breaking the silence. Everyone laughed but Riker, he still was expressionless. I think they took that rather well, I don't know what I'd do if Ross family didnt approve of us dating.