Epilogue part 1

ALICE'S POV:

"Thanks for coming out tonight!" Riker screamed into the microphone. He was met with 70,000 people screaming back at him. Over the past 6 years R5 has gotten really famous.

"Now before we leave we'd like our favourite Florida girl to join us on stage." Ross grinned "Alice!" Unlike the last time they called me on stage, 8 years ago, I walked on the stage confidentially, not having to be carried on kicking and screaming. I waved and smiled at the crowd as I joined Ross at the front.

"No for those of you that don't know, about 8 years ago Ross said that exact thing and Alice wouldn't come on the stage." Ratliff laughed. Well I feel old. I can't believe I've known these amazing people for that long!

"So..." I said "Are you going to tell me why I'm up here?"

"Yes." Ross nodded. He took a deep breath before turning to me. His hand reached in his pocket and pulled out a small box. My hand slapped over my mouth when he went down on one knee. The crowd erupted in screams.

"Alice May Montgomery, I love you more than life." He shook his head "That doesn't make sense because you are my life." He stuttered. Tears were falling down my face as I listened to his words. The rest of R5 laughed at his nervousness. "Long story short I love you, more than I ever thought I could love anything. And I know I've told you this many times but honestly that is the closest thing to describe our love even though it doesn't even come close. Will you marry me?" I moved my hand so I could say yes. He quickly stood up and slid the ring on my finger so it rested just above the promise ring he gave me all those years ago. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me as his arms snaked tightly around my waist. We stayed there as everybody cheered. Probably freaking out that they witnesses our engagement. But I wasn't thinking about them, all I could think about was Ross and how amazingly perfect he was. Tears of happiness were still falling down my face, wetting the fabric of his shirt.

"Sorry about your shirt." I giggled in his ear.

"It's fine." I felt him smile against my cheek "sorry about my sweat."

"You know I think you're sexy when you're sweaty." I smirked. When I said that he pushed his lips to mine. It felt as if he couldn't help himself, that his life depended on kissing me. After a while of kissing Riker said

"Alright that's enough you two." I quickly pulled away from Ross, I completely forgot we were on stage. I felt my face heat up. The band said goodbye one more time before we all walked off. As soon as we were off the stage I wrapped my arms around Ross again, and they stayed there for a very long time.

A/N SO HERES THE FIRST EPILOGUE. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MY NEW FANFIC WHICH Y'ALL SHOULD CHECK OUT. ITS CALLED CELEBRITY CRUSHES. ITS ABOUT A GIRL BAND THAT AFTER A SERIES OF EVENTS MEETS ALL OF THERE CELEBRITY CRUSES AND HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIPS UNFOLD. SO ANYWAYS THE NEXT EPILOGUE PART SHOULD BE UP SOON.