Epilogue Part 2

ALICE'S POV:

"You look great!" Rydel insisted. I looked at myself in my mirror, trying to find something that proved that my maid of honor was lying. But she wasn't, the fancy, Hollywood make up artist did an amazing job. I sighed and looked at her.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" Mark asked, walking into the room. Both my parents declined the invitation to my wedding so I asked Ross' dad to walk me down the isle. I looked down at my dress. It was simple I guess. It was ball gown styled with a sweetheart neckline. There were small diamonds outlining the top and lace at the bottem but that was all. My blonde hair was curled and put half up half down. I looked back up at Mark, I but my lip and nodded my head. I hugged each of my bridesmaids one last time as an engaged woman. They looked beautiful. Their dresses were a light pink colour. It was one shouldered and when down a but above their knees. There was a plain black belt at all of their waists except for Rydel, her's had some diamonds on it. I heard the music start. Each of my bridesmaids started walking down the Rose petalled covered carpet. Mark grabbed my arm and started walking. I looked around at all of the people, too stunned to smile. A smile finally reached my face when I saw Ross, I couldn't help it, it just happens whenever I see him. Mark stopped at the end of the aisle and have my arm to Ross.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear as we walked up the small steps. My smile grew. I looked at my soon to be husband.

"Thanks." I blushed. Even though he has called me beautiful every day for 8 years it still brought a blush to my face everytime. We stopped walking when we got to the minister.

"We are now here today to witness the marriage of Mr. Ross Lynch and Miss. Alice Montgomery." He started. I stopped hearing what he was saying because as I had the first time I met him, I got lost in Ross' eyes. I tuned back in when I heard

"The couple will now recite their own vows."

"Alice I met you 8 years, 10 months and 4 days ago." Ross started "Back then I didn't know that meeting you was going to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I remember we had our first date months after we started dating!" He laughed "and I remember we went to a McDonalds in our pyjamas and attempted to play in the play place." He paused as our family and friends laughed. "Yeah there were good times in our relationship. But there were bad times too, most were mainly my fault, but by us staring up here right now shows that our love is true and it's passionate and it won't let a few bumps in the road stop it. I just- I love you so much Alice and I can't imagine my life without you, and call me selfish, but I hope I go before you so I never have to live in a world without Alice May Montgomery." There were tears forming in my eyes at his words. He was finished, that means it was my turn.

"Ross I love you. I love you more than I love chocolate and sappy movies. 9 years ago I never thought I'd ever say that about anybody." I choked. Tears were freely flowing down my face. "When everybody I thought I could potentially love more than those things left me you stayed. You stayed and you convinced your family to say too. I remember saying in an interview 7 years ago, the interview that made me admit to myself that I still loved you, that if it wasn't for you I'd be sitting in my living room grading 2 grader's homework in the house that me and my longtime lawyer boyfriend shared and to be honest that is most likely true. Ross because of you I'm a new person! A new person that I love! You made me try so many new things and push my boundaries and I love you for it. I think our souls are connected to eachother. That we spent our past lives looking for eachother and in our next ones we'll find eachother there. We were meant to be together Ross. To love someone other than you is unimaginable, it's not even something I want to think about." I finished. The minister smiled at us.

"The rings." He announced. Our little ring bearer, Riker's son, gave him the rings. The minister passed Ross mine. Ross grabbed my hands and repeated after the minister.

"I Ross take you Alice as my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for, better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward,

until death do us part." He slipped the ring over my finger so it rested on top of my promise ring and my engage meant ring. The minister handed me the other ring and I grabbed Ross' left hand.

"I, Alice, take you Ross, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish;

from this day forward,until death do us part. " I recited before slipping the ring on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The minister announced. Ross stepped closer to me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me into him as my arms snaked around his neck and my lips crashed to his. When we pulled away we whispered "I love you." To eachother before leading the wedding party out of the church. We walked into our limo as our friends and family cheered. There were some glasses of champagne in the limo waiting for us. I didn't really drink much but this was a special occasion.

*****

Now introducing for the first time!" The DJ paused "Mr. And Mrs.Ross Lynch!" Everyone cheered as we danced into the venue. The crowd parted, leaving a path to the head table. Soon the food was served, then was the cake! Ross and I each cut a piece for eachother. I opened my mouth for him to feed me but he "accidentally" missed my mouth and sent the cake flying in my face. I should've seen that coming. In retaliation I did the same thing to him. After I was sure I wiped all of it off my face Ross insisted I had missed a spot. Just as he had when we had a cake fight after I got the part of Selena in my first movie and just as he had before he kissed me to "get it off." After everyone was served cake was when the party started. Ross and I started it off by having our first dance as a married couple. Afterwards a fun song was put on and everybody ran on to the dance floor. Where we stayed for the rest of the night. I only stopped dancing when I heard

"Hi everybody." I looked up at Riker. "I'm Riker Lynch, Ross' brother and I just wanted to make a speech to end this momentous occasion. I have almost always thought of Alice as a sister and now she actually is one, well in law." He said awkwardly. He was such a dork. "I'm so happy that Ross found one as great as Alice, he really deserves her and she really deserves him. Finally I'm expecting little Ryan to have some cousins." He laughed. "Congrats guys!" When all the guests left the part that Ross has been waiting for came up. Our after party of two and to be honest it was the perfect way to end a perfect night.

A/N SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL, DANCE, PARTIES AND MY OTHER STORY. THATS THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT SCHOOL BEING BACK UP, THE PARTIES. WELL I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT. HOPEFULLY ANOTHER ONE WILL BE UP SOONER THAN THIS ONE.