Wolfstar (Remus and Sirius)

Remus POV

We was running away from Kirstie and Shauna because we turned there hair different colours and they must really car about their hair. James went one way and me and Sirius another way. They still kept on following us though. After like 10 minutes Sirius put us in a broom closet. We went in and ahut the door. we heared Foot steps and they literally stopped right outside out there door. Sirius put his finger on my mouth to keep quiet. Kirstie said "They are near because I can smell a wolf and obviously that's Remus and he Should start telling Sirius How he feels. I not even mad I just wanted to talk to him about him" "Him?" Shauna said. "Sirius you idiot jeez keep up" they laughed. "i hope he tells him or I will tell him" Kirstie said. "wait I smell something" she was about to open the door. "Girls go to Bed this instant please" "Yes professor Flittwit were going" they laughed again.

We waited another 5 minutes. Sirius moves his hand. "care to tell me what Kirstie was on about saying he should tell Sirius how he feels" he asked serious in his face. "oh umm that oh it was nothing what ummmm are you on about mun" she then gave me the look saying 'tell me now or I will hit you'.

"Fine umm I like this guy and it may or may not be you" I said looking away from his face. he pulled his hand out and put it under my chin and turned  my head to face him. "why didn't you tell me" "well you like girls you know so why would I tell you" I said. "because what if I like you" I looked him in the eye. "W-what?" "yeah what if I like Guys to" he then started leaning and so did I. and then we kissed and then things got heated. "Remus John Lupin will you go out with me?" "no sorry" he looke like he was gonna cry. "I'm joking yeas it will be my pleasure" I said Kissing him again. "lets get back to the commonroom or we will get in trouble" Sirius said. I nodded. I opened the door and walked out and there was a loud cheer. Kirstie. Shauna, Professor Flittwit, And James. I blushed and so did Sirius. Kirstie came up to me and said "i told you to tell him your feelings and look what came out of it" I looked at her and said thanks because I knew she was right. "right noe het to bed you lot" Professor Flitwich said. we walked back and went to sleep.