Shauna and Sirius Part 1

((SMUT)) maybe not in this chapter.

Shauna's POV 

So me, Kirstie and Grace. Were daring each Other to drink certain Potions and how much. So I dared Grace to take 4 shots of greed and now she probably stuffing her face in the Kitchen. Now it was just me and Kirstie in the room. I dared her to take five shots of sloth but before she done it she said "I dare you to take 5 shots of Lust" I looked at her in disbelief but we counted on three "1....2....3" we both done 5 shots. Kirstie was about to say something but conked out. after she did I felt a tingling sensation between my legs. oh Christ this id going to be hard. There was a knocked at the door and I said "come in " and guess who it fucking is. Sirius Black of all people to walk in. it had to be him. "I wanted to ask Kirstie will she do my home--------. why is she sleep on the floor and why is there potion bottles all over the floor" he looked at me with those breath-taking eyes. shut up shaun this is the potion talking. "she took a sloth potion " he smirked and I hate that smirk. "oh so what potion did you take then" "oh ummm I took Lust no big deal" I said looking away because my area and panties was soaking wet because all I wanted to do was pounce on him and for him to pleasure me with those massive hands. "oh really" he said and started walking towards me. I jumped up and kept waking back ward until I hit the wall. I squeaked. "So Shaun what do you want me to do with my massive hands" he chuckled. "shit did I say that out loud" he nodded. He looked at me and I looked at him. I couldn't hold it any more I smashed my lips against his and pulled on his hair which mad him moan. "jump" so I did. He started unzipping my jeans and undid his and then...........................................................................................