Neville x Reader

You were trying to find Neville because he was supposed to be in his Herbology class and McGonagal told you that he needs a helping hand. Whatever that meant. I am his wife/husband (Y/N) Longbottom. I was attached ever since we were in school. As I was passing the green houses I heard sniffling and more sniffling. I stopped and walked back wards and when I opened the door I was expecting to see a student but no it was Neville.
I ran to him and sat on the floor with him and cuddling and that's when he just bursts out crying. After a couple of minutes. I pick his head up and when he looks at me his eyes were all puffy and red.
"Babe why are you crying" I asked him.
"It's Nothing, I'm fine" he said while sniffling and wiping his eyes.
"Bullshit. You better tell me the truth now" I nursed out he jumped out at suppose at my sudden outburst and he looked so good when he jumped because his top came up a bit and his hair flopped the other way. Fuck (Y/N) stop thinking dirty things while your husband is upset and fucking crying In front of you. I heard a chuckle come form the side of me and turned to look at him and turned my head like a dog who wants cookies but wants to know answers instead.
"What" I asked.
"You look cute when you other think" he said looking in my eyes.
"Neville are you trying to change the subject" I said giving him a glare.
"Whatttt never I would never do that, babe!" He said trying to act all innocent well not today babe.
"Just tell me why you are in here crying your eyes out in the Green houses, Pwease" I said giving him my puppy eyes.
"Fine you win umm well some kids in my class today kept on calling me funny names and making fun of you and nobody makes fun of what's mine" he said in a serious tone and my breath hitched.
"And they said I still have bonked up teeth which I know I haven't but still it hurts you know and then they started throwing things at me and then and then" his breathing got heavy. Shit he is having a panic attack.
"Babe breath. Look at me. Breath in and out. Breath in and out. Slowly. Take your time. Your doing brilliant babe." His breathing finally came back to normal. He looked at me.
"I love you more than life depends on it" he said. I smiled lovingly at him and we both started leaning in and we kissed and it was full of love and passion and after we stopped are heads connected.
"I love you too" I whispered.
"Come on let's go back to our room and cuddle because I think that's what you need right now because if you ever listened to those two faced brats we all have to teach I would have to kick your ass" I said getting up and helping him up. He chuckled and picked me and I squealed. I looked in his eyes and they were full of happiness I hope. We went to our room and well cuddling didn't last to long. Luckily we had a silencio charm on the room.
I am so glad I have Neville I my live because I wouldn't be who I am today with out him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment if you liked it and want me to continue.
Vote//// Follow
Chow for now xx
~K