Wow im sorry

((I'm so sorry to put you all though this but feel free to skip this chapter))

((Ok so my friend and I joked around with a few characters from Cats and I did this please forgive me))

Munkustrap sighed, putting on his beanie has he prepared for his "Brosday Tuesday" with Tugger. Everyone constantly assumed the two boys were in a relationship, always guessing their calm shopping days would turn into heated moments in Tugger's bedroom. Tugger despised of this, claiming he was "straight as a line for those two chicks downtown".
   Munkustrap heard the ring of his doorbell, and the familiar rhythmic knock that he and Tugger had made as kids. The two had always been attached at the hips, eating lunch together, walking to classes together, sharing ideas. "Munk? You there? Knock knoooock!" The darker skinned boy shouted outside.
  "Comin, Tug!" Munkustrap shouted as he ran to the door. He opened it, finding the boy to be tapping away on his phone. Munkustrap could see he was texting someone in the reflection of his fake glasses. The pale boy smiled and closed the door before his cat could escape. Tugger smiled and laughed, ruffling what was visible of Munkustrap's hair. "Sup, Strappy?" The tan boy chuckled, causing the white boy to squeak and cover his mouth. "I told you not to call me that anymore! It sounds sexual!" He screeched at Tugger, punching him lightly in the arm. Tugger laughed and walked down Munkustrap's driveway to his car. The two got in, and Munkustrap turned on the radio only to find Tugger had set it to crappy 80's pop music. Munkustrap groaned as he pulled out and drove away.
  Munkustrap and Tugger had been walking around in the mall for about an hour now, plastic shopping bags at their sides. Tugger had gotten Starbucks, but Munkustrap absolutely despised coffee. Suddenly a voice was heard behind them.
  "Munkie! Tuggie!" The voice shouted. The two boys turned only to find their friend, Mistoffelees, waving at them with his arm extended in the air. Tugger chuckled as he ran to meet them.
  "What are you two doing here? I don't see you here very often!" Mistoffelees asked, only to get a laugh from Munkustrap. "We come here every Tuesday. It's a tradition," the tan boy replied with a smile. "Cmon, wanna join for today?" Munkustrap offered and earned a smile from the darker boy. "I'd love to!"
  The three walked around for a while, chatting casually, before Munkustrap came up with the idea that they should all go over to his house for a drink. The two boys agreed and walked out to the parking lot, for Mistoffelees had taken the bus. The three carpooled back to Munkustrap's house.
  The three sat in the living room, Tugger with a bottle beer in hand, Munkustrap with a glass wine, and Mistoffelees with a can of soda. Munkustrap stared out at someone walking their dog in the pitch dark, while Tugger and Mistoffelees continued to tap away at their phones.
  "Who are you guys talking to?" Munkustrap spoke up through the silence. "I'm in a group chat with Demeter, Bombalurina and Jemima." Tugger admitted. Mistoffelees looked up. "I'm talking with my Skimbleslu- I mean- Skimbleshanks-!" He corrected himself, eyes wide. Tugger and Munkustrap exchanged glances before laughing. Munkustrap fell over onto the arm of the couch. "YOUR SKIMBLESLUT?!" Tugger screamed. "WOW. WOW. GOOD JOB, MISTOFFELEES. GOOD. JOB." The tan boy laughed with the pale boy. "OH DEAR LORD"
   Laughter went on for minutes before settling down. "Dear lord, the things you call your boyfriend." Tugger smiled at his comment and continued to tap away at his phone, probably telling the girls of the events that occurred. "I'm leaving, that's it!" Mistoffelees stood up. Munkustrap whined "Noo- Misto- Dooooont-" he muttered and grabbed his wrist.
  Mistoffelees laughed. "I'm not doing it because I'm angry, I have a date tonight! I gotta go or I'll be late!" Tugger stood up. "I should probably get going too, it's getting late." He stretched and patted Munkustrap's head. "I'll see you next week, ok? See ya!" The two left, leaving Munkustrap alone.
  Munkustrap sighed and stared at his phone case, which was a picture of Tugger and himself. The pastel caption was "Brotp!" He stared at it for a second before his mind began to race. After a while he threw his phone to the couch and sighed. "Yeah, I'm straight." He shrugged and walked into the kitchen.