Perfect *Completed*

Name: Perfect

Author: Losangelesque

Summary: "She's perfect. And she hates it." when you read that, you expect some social cheerleader type girl, with a perfect life, who got bored of it right? Not this story. This is the story of a girl who was genetically designed to be born perfect. ]

Eleanor Delorentes and her husband wanted the perfect daughter. And they did everything in their power to achieve that. They hired the most innovative researchers money could buy and genetically modified every feature of their soon to be daughter, still in her mothers womb. The scientists created Amelia's external features, made her literally the most beautiful girl in the world. Her face was perfect, flawless.She was born with pale blond hair, eyes the color of arctic ice and features that made everyone around Amelia either fall for her, or hate her. Mr. and Mrs. Delorentes brought her up to be perfect-everything was set out for Amelia before her, she was the perfect socialite, and the heir to an empire. When her parents die in a plane crash, Amelia is put under the custody of her grandmother, and has to move to Los Angeles. Her grandmother admits her into a real high school, instead of the private tutoring she is used to.

That's where Xander comes in. Rugged, dangerous, and drop dead gorgeous, he is every girl's dream. He's everything Amelia isn't, and amidst their fights and bickering, what happens when Xander decides to break Amelia's ice?

Wow. Really, wow. This story is so good so far. The plot and the originality blew me away. 

9/10 stars.