Chocolate Kisses *not completed*

Title: Chocolate Kisses

Author: solangelo-

Summary:

"Do you want a kiss?" I asked giving him an innocent smile. He gave me a toothy grin, making him look even hotter, if that was even possible. "Close your eyes." I told him soothingly. He shut his eyes and leaned forward, puckering his lips like a duck. I grabbed a chocolate kiss out of my purse and put it gently on my seat in the movie theater. Then, I shut my eyes, massaged my temples, and left the poor boy hanging. Actually, wait no, let me rephrase that sentence. I shut my eyes, massaged my temples and left the bad boy hanging. His eyes were still squeezed shut, lips puckered, waiting for the kiss. I mentally cackled my rich evil laugh, and exited the movie theater. -- Becca Monroe believes that no "bad boy" deserves the attention they get. Including the bad boy at her school. Alex Rider. So her friends put her up to a dangerous dare. All she has to do is to make the bad boy fall in love with her, using chocolate kisses. But wait. That's not all. Then break his heart. When Becca's twin sister Reagan has her heart broken by Alex, Becca decides she's had enough. Girls shoudn't have to put up with a boy like him. Alex breaks hearts all around the world. Agreeing to the dare, Becca tries to give Alex the treatment he's been giving to girls all around. The heartbreak treatment. This time, will it be Becca's heart broken, or Alex's?

8.3/10 stars. This story is amazing so far. The concept of the chocolate kisses is great, the story idea in general is captivating, and who doesn't love a little bit of twins? Plus, with a Lachowski bad boy and a Rudd somewhat-good girl, it's defiinitely up your alley. The characters are also captivating with their emotions (kudos to the author) because at times I just wanna punch them, and at other times I just wanna hug them. If you read it you'll see what I mean c; If you do check it out, maybe stop by and leave a comment/vote on the story. The author deserves it. ♥