He's a Great Roommate (Fanfic-ish) *Not Completed*

Name: He's a Great Roommate

Author: mrsstyles_mrshoran

Summary: Lola Flynn is your typical blonde girl with her amazing blue eyes everyone seems to love. She is from the United States but she always wanted to go to London. When she turns 18 her parents agree with her that if she goes to college they will pay for.her to move and everything. She took that deal because she was also already planning on go to college. She applied to every college in London. She only got accepted to one sadly.

Okay so this isn't your typical co because college. It's a college where you sleep with opposite your gender and there's one bed. Strange right? Lola wasn't expected to have so much attention. In her little town of Erie, Pennsylvania she was just the crazy weirdo that talk to every stranger that passed her. She didn't have many friends or relationships. Boys usually never talked to her. But that will all change. Oh her roommate Harry Styles. He's sweet, caring, funny, and extremely attractive. He instantly falls for Lola. There be crying, laughing, joking around, romance, awkward situations, and let's not forget the drama. Will Lola fall for Harry? Or another guy? What about her friends? Will they find love? Read to find out...

8/10 stars