Saving Rockelle *Not Completed*

Name: Saving Rockelle

Author: SkittlesBitch

Summary: 

He reached into his pockets and handed me a twenty, "Will this cover it? It's all I have on me."

"You do know I'm just going to the snack machine, right?"

Rockelle was born in the shallow side of Alveran, a large town in New Jersey. Not exactly the best place to grow up as a kid. Gangs, Murders, Homeless children and their parents. Just a horrible upbringing to experience as a child.

Now that her mom moved in with her new boyfriend. Rockelle and her older brother, Santiago only depend on each other. Home issues aren't Rockelle's only problems but school as well. Carmentos High. An integrated school but it's separated with the rich, upper class and the middle an poor,lower classes. Rockelle despises the upper class because they're snobbish and inconsiderate.

Rockelle is very smart but she pretends that she's not. When a boy named Collin Jacobson takes interest in her. She doesn't want anything to do with him because she thinks he's just like the rest of those upper classes. She doesn't believe in love or fairytale endings. Only the realistic. Which is, you'll always get hurt in the end. Rockelle wants to close the gap between the rich and poor. To show that the poor and middle class are no different from the rich.

Will Rockelle let herself fall in love even though it's against the ones she cares about? Will she walk away from the cruel and horrendous life for a new one?

Follow Rockelle's tough journey by reading Saving Rockelle!!  

7.6/10 stars, this book is amazing so far, the rating will go up as more chapters are posted, but you should really check it out! It's awesome, as is the author.