Chapter 7 (Edited)

Lucy's POV

"Hey there, baby. Looks like someone needs a haircut."

It was a part man part crab creature.

"What the heck are you?!" I yelled out, scared of the 'monster'.

"Excuse me! What else does it look like? I'm a hair stylist!" He yelled at me as if it was obvious.

Just then, there was an announcement on the PA system.

"Will Lucas Heartly please come to the main building?"

'What the heck is going on!!'

I was so scared that I just got up and ran out of the museum, not caring about the broken stand anymore.

'Everything is just going crazy! I'll talk to some people at the office and get this all organized.'

I ran for my life towards the main building, feeling like I was forgetting about something pretty important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV

There was a bright light and I blacked out. When I awoke, I saw Luke running out the front entrance like his life depended on it.

'What the heck happened?'

I looked down to see the pillar broken underneath me.

'Just great. Now I'm probably going to get in real trouble.'

"Why does that baby have to run away from me? And I didn't even get to fix her hair. It was so messy I couldn't stand it." I heard a male voice squeal.

I looked towards the person talking and saw a crab man.

"Who the hell are you? I've never seen that kind of magic before." I asked the strange creature.

"I'm Cancer, thank you very much." He answered with a sassy tone.

"Ok....ay?" I said, a little freaked out.

I stood to my feet and brushed off the dust. When I looked back up, the Cancer crab dude was missing his arm and one of his legs.

"What the hell happened to your arm and leg?!" I yelled, worried.

"Nothing much. I'm just disappearing from this world because my caster, baby, is too far away to give me magic and keep my physical body here." He replied and completely vanished.

'I'm so confused!!'

I left out the front door to find Luke and some answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV

I ran through the door to the main building and sprinted towards the front desk.

"Hello. Are you Lucas Heartly?" The lady in a white blouse and navy blue pencil skirt asked me.

"Yes!" I yelled, in a hurry.

"Okay! The principle is waiting for you in his office." She said, pointing to a door the had a golden sign with "principle" engraved into it.

"Alright? Thank you." I said, confused as to why the principle wanted to see me.

I walked over to the door and quietly knocked on it.

"Come in!" An old mans voice yelled from within the room.

I opened the door and walked in.

There was a little old man sitting in a chair that was obviously altered so that he could be tall enough to use his desk.