9 august 2015

dear haeri,

it's me again, park jimin. i know that i have never given you any of these letters which I have written to you but writing to you always makes me feel at ease, idk why.

haeri-ah, i really don't feel well these days. i am not getting the fact as to why people always hate and look down on me when all i did was to work extra hard to prove them wrong... all the while, i'm always trying to present the best of myself to people but i realised that everyone is judgmental. they always judge me by my appearance, give me nicknames and say hurtful things about me which lowers my self-esteem. this cycle seems to go round and round and i keep coming back and then i go down and down like i'm a fool. whatever i do, i can't help it. my heart and my feelings both hurt, but why won't anyone just listen to me? it's like all along, i'm just talking to myself again and again.

by the way, is it the same reason why you didn't want to approach me earlier on too, haeri? 'cos i thought i actually saw you hiding behind the tree before you eventually disappeared down the road a second later. park haeri, am i really a weirdo and an unlikable person to you too?

whatever it is, i sure hope not. because park haeri, i have a crush on you.

with love,
jimin

dropping his pencil, jimin stared at the piece of letter which he had just completed writing. then, unzipping his bag again, jimin reached for a small biscuit container from the front compartment. opening the lid, more of such similar letters could be seen. clasping tight onto that piece of letter, jimin soon folded it into a heart before gently letting it rest on top of the rest.

"i feel so much better now", jimin heaved a sigh of relief and he closed his eyes, enjoying the almost floating sensation as the world blended together and spun round faster and faster.

"i need you, girl", jimin breathed tenderly, holding the chains close to his forehead, letting the rusty smell of it tickle his nose.