for the past few days, jimin has been spending more of his time with haeri. lately, the duo could be seen entering and exiting to and fro class together and it was as though they were inseparable. excuses of having to practise for sports day were of course used by the two, but that doesn't conceal the fact that they were harboring feelings for each other. letters from haeri still comes in and right now, jimin could be seen heading towards his locker first.

it has been four days since haeri had last written to him but shrugging his shoulders, jimin didn't mind. that was because the duo had somehow moved on to text messaging, in which the messages the two had exchanged could make you cringe even more. stopping in front of his locker, jimin's phone sounded and drawing it out, it revealed to be a text from haeri.

smiling to himself, jimin shook his head at how naggy haeri actually was. reading the text, it was the nth time haeri had reminded him about their practice later at six and jimin wouldn't possibly have missed it. he was just back at his locker to store some of his items before he was good to go.

jimin slid his phone back into his pocket after he was done replying haeri with an 'alrighty'. then opening up his locker, he hurriedly stuffed all of his belongings back in. however, just when he was about to shut it close, two images which were pasted on the side of his locker caught his attention.

beware!

jimin giggled

jimin giggled. he suddenly recalled how haeri had detached these photos from the letter and how much she had insisted for him to paste these two photos in his locker after which; after wasting the money to even print them out and besides that, to also serve as a reminder to jimin to stay away from that pervert. however, jimin already knew him as he was jin from bangtan.
what was worrying him right now was that jin had been watching him during all the gym sessions with haeri around. at the thought of this, jimin scrunched his face into a frown when suddenly, a voice interrupted his thoughts,

"why the sad face?"

a few slaps to his face made jimin jumped and encircling him, there were the members of bangtan.

"w-what.. what do you w-want?", stuttered jimin as he backed away from them, only to find his back hitting against the lockers soon after.

raising up his hand, jin ordered for the rest to back off before he then took a step forward to jimin and lifted up his chin.

"don't worry kid. i'm here to ask you. nicely", jin grinned,

"recently, i have seen how fit you really were from your gym sessions. say, why not you join our team and ditch park haeri for sports day?"

jimin widened his eyes at jin's words. and next, taking jin and the rest by surprise, this brave soul instead, spat right into his face,

"never,"

having said that, jimin bumped into jin's shoulder as he walked past him but then, catching his attention next, there was hoseok who was raising this device up in the air. and on the device, a scene which was darn familiar kept playing by itself.

"jiminniepabo", taehyung chuckled and grabbing jungkook by his neck to laugh along with him, bangtan showed no sympathy as jimin was left the only one to stare at the video blankly

it was the scene where haeri was kneeling down onto the ground, busy cleaning him up after she had toppled her glass of milk all over jimin. everyone knew that it was a redundant thing to take note of but right now, because of how this camera was angled, the entire story got twisted. bangtan had made it seemed as though haeri was giving jimin a blowjob and in the flash of anger, jimin lunged at hoseok, wanting to get the device out of his hands.

"fuck! don't you dare touch her!", jimin bellowed as he pummeled hoseok in the face but it was not long after that someone dragged him away and a hard punch swung into his face.

it was one vs six now and jimin was at a heavy loss. he kept suffering kicks and punches from bangtan after infuriating them and those bastards of course, showed no mercy to him.

"get up", jin shouted, pulling jimin up from the ground, grabbing the hem of his shirt. and before jimin could get on his feet properly, he felt yet again another fist colliding with his face.

jimin fell hard onto the ground. his hands didn't go to his face to cover his bloody nose; rather, they went back up to try to fight bangtan. however, he was too exhausted at that point in time that he could no longer retaliate. bangtan guffawed over this sight and finally, squatting down next to jimin, jin leveled his eyes with jimin's and he spoke to him sternly,

"so... your final choice?"
"leave haeri alone,"