the door creaked open as jimin trudged wearily into the empty classroom. climbing onto the small space next to the window pane, he stared out of the window emotionlessly.

outside, it was raining heavily and because of this cold weather, the window had fogged up. it was all silent in the room when slowly, jimin lifted up his finger.

applying a few strokes on it, the word 'help' was what he had written

jimin shook his head in agony and screamed across the room. his loud voice circulated back as echoes from the quietness and fed up at himself, jimin wiped away those words, along with the water vapor which had formed on the window. then, placing his hands on either side of his face, jimin breathed in and out as he took in the scenery before him.

the pitter patter of the raindrops hitting the roof was what jimin had found soothing to his ears; at the very least, that was the only thing which was able to make him feel peaceful now. with his lips set in a semi-pout, jimin's eyes started to water as he watched other people scuttering in and out in the rain downstairs.

huddling in the rain, a couple soon appeared in his peripheral vision and lovingly, the two could be seen sharing the same red umbrella as they exited the school gate

huddling in the rain, a couple soon appeared in his peripheral vision and lovingly, the two could be seen sharing the same red umbrella as they exited the school gate. although the male student had half of his body sticking out in the rain most of the time, he was still of all smiles as he continued to chit-chat with the female next to him.

how he wish he could be like that guy; being able to protect haeri openly, jimin thought. however, blinking his tears away, he soon came to realise that the two were actually donghyun and myungsoo when he had a closer look at them again.

"shit! practice!", that was when jimin shrieked and hopping down from the window, he was shocked when he saw that he have had ten missed calls and about thirty messages from haeri. frantically, jimin was just about to head out of the classroom to find haeri when he stopped in his tracks suddenly.

"i..", jimin uttered and pondered over his thoughts.

dropping his gaze onto the ground, jimin watched his melancholy shadow as his fingers then slowly traced to the corner of his lips, feeling the dried blood which had formed from his previous encounter with bangtan.

"i can't let her see me in this state, but haeri.. she's probably waiting for me...", yet again jimin murmured to himself.

seeing the fact that myungsoo and donghyun had already left, there was a high possibility that haeri is left all alone now. feeling troubled, jimin was still debating over whether or not to find haeri, but it was then, he came back to the lockers. just nice, a letter stuck out from his locker and right away, jimin knew that it must be from haeri.

quickly, he read through it and a second later, jimin had already grabbed a random umbrella from the exit, before he sprinted towards the direction of the basketball court.