14 august 2015

dear haeri,

i am glad to see that you are alright now. did you know that when i first saw what donghyun had written in the letter, i was worried af? i was so scared that something bad might have happened to you.

so running as fast as my legs could carry me, i sprinted towards the sick bay and barged into the room as soon as i heard the news. and staring right ahead of me, there was you. shyly, all you did was to return me with a weak smile but at that instant, i could no longer contain my feelings. without warning, i took you right into my arm, pressing you against my chest. the embrace lasted for a while until i felt your hand touching my arm lightly.

"j-jimin-ssi? i'm fine", you told me.

and with the pounding of my heart against yours, i could tell that you've caught me completely off guard. therefore, i jerked back instantly, looking into your face. it was such a relief to find out that you were only having a nosebleed in the end. however, my eyes couldn't help but notice the two block tissue which were sticking out from your nose eventually. this made you extremely cute and unable to control myself, i soon let out a chortle.

then, placing my hands on top of yours, i gently entwined my fingers with yours.

"dashi run run run?", i said to you earnestly, flashing you the eye smile which you adore. and without even waiting for your reply, i grabbed your hand and pulled you along to run with me. along the way, i could feel your urge to pull back but i led the way to the school gym still.

it took us a few minutes to arrive there and when we finally did, i closed the door behind us carefully before fixing my gaze back on you. shrugging your shoulders, i saw you gulping as i stepped closer and closer to you. a smirk soon formed across my lips as seeing you so flustered only made me want to tease you further. hence, i ran my fingers through my fringe next, before biting into my lips and purposely questioning the known fact out of you,

 hence, i ran my fingers through my fringe next, before biting into my lips and purposely questioning the known fact out of you,

"i've heard from somewhere that you admire me a lot uh, park haeri?"

smiling smugly, i looked back at you, who's standing frozen with shock. a triumphant grin immediately formed between my lips and without hesitation, i then backed you up against the wall, putting my hands on both sides of you and trapping you there. bending down slightly, i maintained a distance of about an inch away from your lips and said in an almost inaudible voice,

"don't say that i haven't warn you. today's my gym session, so if you are hungry for those abs, watch and learn from daddy,"

and with that,

i backed away from you and stripped off my shirt, before proceeding on with my workout

i backed away from you and stripped off my shirt, before proceeding on with my workout. you let out a yelp and covered your eyes right away but brushing away your hands, i reassured you that it was okay to look; and so, you gestured for me to carry on with a look of uncertainty.

in the midst of my gym session, i would take occasional glances at you and seeing how you were gawking over my figure, it makes me happy. time after time, your eyes would accidentally meet mine and always, you would turn away from me to hide your embarrassment. then, the whole process of me laughing over your cuteness continues on and this lasted all the way till i ended the session.

a sheen of sweat covered my back as i made my way to the benches and causally, you tossed me a towel from the shelf.

"thanks", i waved it back at you and turning off all the lights to the gym, we then left the place.

after hitting the showers, we were about to go separate ways but that was when you called me back.

"erm... jimin, if you don't mind, would you like to collect your uniform like now? i t-think that it's probably ready..",

"sure. and i shall walk you home after that", i replied thereafter.

you were extremely surprised to hear me give such a straight answer and your cheeks grew warm. but giving you a saccharine smile, i then took your hands bravely in mine which stunned you even more.

"woo-ri gaja,"

for the rest of the journey back home, we stopped at the laundry service to first claim my uniform; we would spend some time fooling around; drop by the street stalls to grab some snacks. but when we finally arrived at the front of your porch, i saw you quieten down before dropping your head down to the ground.

furrowing my brows, i arched my back a little to see what you were doing. and that was when i realised that you were actually looking down at my hand which was grasping yours, as if you never want to let go.

a warm smile flickered across my face and patting the dorsum of your hand, i breathed softly into your ear,

"haeri-ssi, it's time for you to go in. have a good rest and see you tomorrow in school,"

i then gestured for you to enter and doing as told, you nodded your head sadly before heading in. however, just as i was about to turn my body to leave, i heard a familiar voice yelling for me again,

"yah park jimin! it's really nice knowing you in person. thanks a lot for today,"

of course, i recognized that voice to be yours but without turning back, i waved goodbye to you and continued on my journey back home.

and now, to come to think about it, haeri-ah, you don't know how much you actually mean to me now. it was almost like a dream come true when you first wrote to me and now, i just hope that this happiness and relationship between us will last long. please not let anything come between us, i pray.

with love,
jimin