2: 5th Period Massacre.

A/N: no smut in this one unfortunately but definitely the next one and theres a lot of tension in this one so

enjoy!

~

The words of the history teacher were impossible to focus on. Time seemed to have pretty much stopped, and Gerard Way had been anxiously chewing on his pencil for nearly the entire hour as he stared up at the clock.

He wasn't able to take notes. He couldn't even bring himself to concentrate. After all, it wasn't exactly easy to pay attention to a lecture when your fucking English teacher's cum was dripping out of your ass. Gerard could feel the tiny puddle in his underwear and his face as red as the roses he had been drawing in said teacher's class earlier that day. Every sniffle or cough that came from one of the students surrounding him sent the instant thought through Gerard's head: they know. Everyone had to know what he and Frank had done during fourth period. How could they not?

And if 5th period was this bad, how the hell would he make it through 6th?

As soon as the last class of the day ended and the bell rang through the rapidly filling halls of the school, Gerard stumbled through the cluster of students and out the classroom door, for the first time in his life not even waiting to say goodbye to his friends. He hurried down the hall, weaving his way between people and making his way directly to Mr. Iero's room. His heart was pounding and he was full of determination. He needed to talk to Frank.

Anxiety prickled at the back of his mind and he repeatedly tugged his t-shirt down to cover his bum as he walked. He had no idea if the liquid had actually soaked through or not, but he couldn't bear the embarrassment of someone seeing him with such a stain on the seat of his pants.

Huffing and out of breath, Gerard finally made it to Frank's classroom and shuffled inside as quickly as his feet would carry him. Thankfully, the room was already empty and all the students had left for the day. Frank was sitting at his desk flipping through a stack of papers, vaguely tugging at the collar of his jacket. His face was a little flushed. The school was too warm to be wearing that many layers, but both of them knew why he had to do it.

Gerard cleared his throat and Frank's head snapped up. He smiled instantly.

"Gerard."

His name sounded warm and sweet like honey on Frank's tongue. The way he said it made the boy blush.

"Mr. Iero."

Frank raised his eyebrows.

"Frank," Gerard corrected himself, face growing redder.

The teacher re-stacked the papers he was looking at and rose from his chair, gathering both his keys and his bag.

"I thought we could take a walk down to the park. Maybe get something to eat or drink on the way. Sound good?" Frank said happily.

The man was far more relaxed and collected than Gerard was, and in all honestly it bugged him a little. He had been stressing out for the past two hours over this.

"Y-yeah," was all Gee replied.

Frank grinned again, "Okay. Follow me."

As Mr. Iero led Gerard out of the school and through the parking lot to his car, he asked him: "Your parents know you're going out? They're okay with it?"

Gerard nodded, "I texted my mom and told her I'm going out with a friend. It's okay."

Frank nodded back as he opened the passenger door for Gerard to get in.

"Okay, good."

He got in on his own side and started the ignition, pulling out of the parking lot, both of their backpacks having been thrown into the backseat.