4: You're never gonna fit in much, kid.

A/N: i am finally back from hiatus oh my goddd

im so sorry i didnt post on here to let you guys know, but if you follow my social media and stuff you already knew

anyway, its super good to be back. i hope you guys enjoy :)

~

The night Frank and Gerard had spent together had been a Friday, luckily, and of course they had slept in Gerard's bed seeing that Mrs. Way and Mikey were both spending the night elsewhere. Nevertheless, Frank had woken up promptly just before sunrise to make sure he was gone before anyone caught him. He shook a groggy Gerard awake just enough for a goodbye kiss and promises to meet later. Gerard returned the kiss sloppily and rolled over, snuggling deeper into his blankets and slipping back into slumber.

When he woke up later that morning, it took Gee a moment to remember Frank leaving. He felt relieved knowing that his first thought of Frank leaving him in the night was not actually true, and he felt his heart soar when he found the note that was slipped under his pillow with a phone number written on it.

Gerard punched the number into his contacts immediately, typing out the name "Frank" at light-speed, but then hesitating for a moment before backspacing and slowly tapping the letters "D-a-d-d-y". He smiled to himself and imagined how Frank would react to that, picturing some sort of reward manifesting itself shortly afterward.

Closing his contacts and locking his phone, Gerard rubbed his sleepy eyes with balled up fists, then finally sat up in bed to stretch and take a deep breath. His bum was sore from yesterday, and his back as well, but not as much, and when he looked down at his naked tummy he noticed several hickies that Frank had left behind as a mark of where he'd been. Gee smirked before tugging on his t-shirt that lay nearby, making sure his mom didn't catch sight of anything suspicious. He rose to his feet, ready to tidy up the little bit of evidence that may have been strewn about the basement, but was surprised to see that Frank had done so already. He had straightened out Gerard's room before leaving. Gee smiled wider to himself, making a mental note to say thank you to Frankie, and headed upstairs to get breakfast.

After eating, Gerard debated in his head whether or not to text Frank.

Had he gone back to sleep after getting home? Should Gee wait to text until later so he didn't seem clingy or something? What if Frank was sitting there waiting for Gerard to text him? Would he really do that? What if he was busy and Gerard would just be annoying him?

All these questions raced through Gerard's mind as he clutched his phone tightly in his hand and sat in his room watching television. Eventually, he gave in to the nagging voice in his head and sent out a short, sweet "hi, its gee" to Frank. His reply was almost instant.

hey babe :) how are you feeling?

Gerard was both nearly squealing in excitement and extremely embarrassed over reacting that way to Mr. Iero's reply. He took a deep breath and texted back, telling his Daddy that he was very good and receiving a reply from Frank telling him the same, as well as asking him if he'd like to meet up that day. Gerard replied before he could even register what his response actually was, though there was no denying what it would be of course.

In short, he and Frank arranged to meet up again later that day, under the condition that it was okay with Gerard's mother. Frank also told him that he should be resting, so they would go to Frank's house to watch movies and order take out, if Gee liked. All he had to do was ask his mom first.

Gerard jumped up from his bed and bounded up the stairs, what he felt like was faster than he'd ever moved in his life.

"Mom, can I go to a friend's house?"